Looking for decent IV Ditto/Grubbin and others

TheScourgeXV88

So, I'm starting a mono type run, and I rolled bug, sooo...I'd love to get my hands on a Yanma/Nincada, if anyone could oblige.  Doesn't have to be shiny or perfect IVs, though decent IVs would be nice.  I don't have too much to give from my main account, but can breed starters and have a lot of shiny mon to offer (none all that great, but they're there).  I also need them on my main account towards finishing my dex, so double win?  

Speaking of main account, if anyone has a decent IV ditto to spare, that'd be great.  Mine has absolute trash IVs, lol.  

I should be up for the next several hours, so if you can help, be sure to tag me in your post so I can get to it right away!  Thanks!

13 hours ago, TheScourgeXV88 said:

So, I'm starting a mono type run, and I rolled bug, sooo...I'd love to get my hands on a Yanma/Nincada, if anyone could oblige.  Doesn't have to be shiny or perfect IVs, though decent IVs would be nice.  I don't have too much to give from my main account, but can breed starters and have a lot of shiny mon to offer (none all that great, but they're there).  I also need them on my main account towards finishing my dex, so double win?  

Speaking of main account, if anyone has a decent IV ditto to spare, that'd be great.  Mine has absolute trash IVs, lol.  

I should be up for the next several hours, so if you can help, be sure to tag me in your post so I can get to it right away!  Thanks!

I managed to find a yanma and nincada, but wouldn't mind some better ones.  Still could use a good IV ditto, and I realized that I don't think I can get grubbin, so I'm looking for that now as well.  
Have to head into work soon, but will be available afterwards.  

11 hours ago, TheScourgeXV88 said:

I managed to find a yanma and nincada, but wouldn't mind some better ones.  Still could use a good IV ditto, and I realized that I don't think I can get grubbin, so I'm looking for that now as well.  
Have to head into work soon, but will be available afterwards.  

I can give them to you assuming you don't mind a generated ditto cause that's what my 6IV one is

14 minutes ago, TheScourgeXV88 said:

I don't mind at all!  Thank you so much ❤️   Let me know when you're on/available.  Is there anything in particular you want, or just stuff to release?

Something to release, have no idea will at least be four hours cause hour each way but little to do, painting a small area but it's an hour each way and have to cut grass

1 minute ago, Starry Knight said:

Something to release, have no idea will at least be four hours cause hour each way but little to do, painting a small area but it's an hour each way and have to cut grass

Okay.  Just replay here and tag/quote me and I'll get on as soon as I can.  I should be awake/around.  

11 hours ago, TheScourgeXV88 said:

Hey @Starry Knight just wanted you to know I'm home from work so I'll be up a while, so whenever it's convenient for you just let me know. 

Sorry just got internet back but am at a friend's house now and laptop is at home

@TheScourgeXV88 if your still on just got back a couple minutes ago and wifi is up

Edited by Starry Knight

16 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Sorry just got internet back but am at a friend's house now and laptop is at home

@TheScourgeXV88 if your still on just got back a couple minutes ago and wifi is up

I feel like we're playing a game of tag to see who's available when, lol.  I just got home from work and will be available until about 3pm, if at any time you're around, let me know! 😄