Poison Gym Help

RedOpossum

Guest Relinquished

Get the event Smoochum. Cave under Shade's gym. Try for it to have 31 IV in special attack and speed, then train it hard. Learns Psychic in the level range, which you can challenge Poison gym. Needless to say, EV train it fully in those two stats. Comes with Nasty Plot, even though i replaced mine with the Perish Song/Mean Look combo (to deal with Pulses, "impossible" fights and difficult situations).

If your second pokemon is strong enough to wipe out, or tricky enough to cripple (condition) or otherwise keep one of her pokemon occupied, Jynx can easily sweep through her team, one on one, almost effortlessly. You might want to give her a BrightPowder, or a TwistedSpoon, to maximize damage. Good electric pokemon and/or another Psychic type, is strongly recommended. 

Try no NOT focus the Toxapex as he has very little damage output. Use your pokemon with the greatest special defense and hope for the odds to help you with sludge wave. Aya is pretty easy, but you need to have a decent matchup aganist her or the fight will start to seem quite harder than it is. However, I'm sure you don't need to catch more pokemon, Kiki was harder than her

Apparently all you have to do is not kill toxapex. Just double team a Pokémon that is not toxapex until the end of the battle and you should win. Don't use moves that hit both Pokémon. Psychic types like meowstic would obviously help the most.