breeding list

maddieeee

heyyyy so i want to breed certain pkmn to make a team of only shiny breeded mons. so heres what im looking for as of now (the list will be updated as time goes on)

-froakie

-salandit (preferably female so it could evolve)

-ditto (to breed them with)

if you have one of these and youre willing to trade them im down. also everything except the ditto doesnt have to be shiny but if they are and you wanna trade then thats great!

my online username is maddieeee so just lmk if you wanna trade.

Edited by maddieeee

Just now, seki108 said:

Ok, I can trade now.  I can wait for a request or send one if you are ready.

ok great. i can send you a request. also does it matter what i give you in return? i dont really have anything that good lol

1 minute ago, maddieeee said:

ok great. i can send you a request. also does it matter what i give you in return? i dont really have anything that good lol

I bred these more than a year ago and not many wanted them, so I'm just clearing them out.  Send anything for the Gothita.  I'll be waiting at Seki108.

2 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I bred these more than a year ago and not many wanted them, so I'm just clearing them out.  Send anything.  I'll be waiting at Seki108.

ok cool.

thanks!

Edited by maddieeee

10 minutes ago, maddieeee said:

@seki108 hi so um you’re probably gonna hate me for this but long story short I was breeding the gothita you gave me and left it at the daycare to long and now the egg moves have been replaced. do you happen to have another one? im so sorry lmao

If you have spare Heart Scales, they can relearn the moves at the move relearner.  I could trade you another if you don't have any.