Reopening, Staff Shuffle

Stein

As of today (well later in the day), November 29, 2010. The Reborn League has reopened! Don't forget to register your Gen. 5 Teams. Pleas join us for the grand reopening! I'll make cookies =3.

-----------------

Suddenly, Amethyst commandeers the topic, and all hell breaks loose!

Except not really. About the hell part anyway.

So I was GOING to make an official news post about this but SOMEONE beat me to it... Anyway, yeah, grand re-opening and be on the Reborn Server at 10:30 EST. Don't forget to register your team.

Also, expect things to run a little slow for the first few days, as we're running a different system leader-side. We'll hurry as best we can, don't worry.

In other news, congratulations to N8 who was voted in as a mod by the population. N8 has been extremely helpful between organizing tiers for us, creating custom themes for everyone, and of course, managing the league's trainer cards. Needless to say, he deserves the promotion.

Additionally, I went through and organized the database listings of all staff and general cleaned up permissions, separating forum mods from staff and server mods etc.

The current list, for reference, is as follows:

Admins:

AmethystStorm

Nyu

Miss Kitty

Ikaru

Forum Mods:

ArizonaKnight

Mashew

N8theGr8

Server Mods:

Will

Mashew

Ice

Saya Monoke

N8

Staff:

N8

Mashew

Doctor Octagonapus

Gardevoir

But, that aside, I hope to see everyone online tonight! Register your teams if you haven't already!

In other news, congratulations to N8 who was voted in as a mod by the population. N8 has been extremely helpful between organizing tiers for us, creating custom themes for everyone, and of course, managing the league's trainer cards. Needless to say, he deserves the promotion.

Awww...stop making me blush. :3

And yay for being on more staff lists than anyone else **EDIT INCOMING** except Mashew **/edit**! That is an accomplishment in my book. :3

...That's what working all day on 5 hours of sleep does to ya. Oh well.