Looking For: Snivy, Froakie, Rowlet (Closed)

mat5505

I'm trying to get the starter egg quest done and am having a hard time finding some of them (or they aren't available to me yet).

I can give: a torchic, beldum, and ralts as well as some other decent mons. Also have a ton of random shinies if that's what you'd like.

Username is LunarGhoul771

Edited by mat5505

18 minutes ago, mat5505 said:

I'm trying to get the starter egg quest done and am having a hard time finding some of them (or they aren't available to me yet).

I can give: a torchic, beldum, and ralts as well as some other decent mons. Also have a ton of random shinies if that's what you'd like.

Username is LunarGhoul771

Should have all of them. Don´t need anything in return.

9 hours ago, MarcosEduardo said:

do ya still need them, 'cause i can get ya all of them. (i'll be out for now, if ya reply me maybe it will take some time to see)

Yeah I do still need them, if you could get those for me that would be great...

Also just found out Im pretty sure I missed out on the super rod event so I cant get Charmander, if you have that as well it would be appreciated as well

Edited by mat5505

1 hour ago, mat5505 said:

Yeah I do still need them, if you could get those for me that would be great...

Also just found out Im pretty sure I missed out on the super rod event so I cant get Charmander, if you have that as well it would be appreciated as well

Have you gone through all episode 18 content yet?

No, I'm currently just before doing the Mega ring quest and wanted to mega my garchomp pre-episode 18 (which is why I want to get the starter quest done)

I also might need oshawott since I was an aqua gang member, but not sure on that one

Edited by mat5505

1 hour ago, MarcosEduardo said:

Quick question do ya have Scraggy/Scraft and Sigilyph?

I don't think sigilyph is currently available outside of the place you first found adrienn, but ill double check that

Also, if you happen to have Charmander and oshawott as well, that would be GREATLY appreciated (but not necessary)

Edited by mat5505

38 minutes ago, mat5505 said:

I don't think sigilyph is currently available outside of the place you first found adrienn, but ill double check that

Also, if you happen to have Charmander and oshawott as well, that would be GREATLY appreciated (but not necessary)

I have both, i don't need Scraggy/Scrafty anymore and in the ruins from that cave in the desert in one part of it it has 5% chance of finding sigilyph.

5 minutes ago, MarcosEduardo said:

I have both, i don't need Scraggy/Scrafty anymore and in the ruins from that cave in the desert in one part of it it has 5% chance of finding sigilyph.

Yeah I think I know which cave your talking about (the gible one) so if you would like me to get one I can try