Featured Pokemon?

Amethyst

• Administrators

Reborn's Featured Pokemon Column will debut next week! While the first Pokemon has already been decided, we're open to suggestions on what to do for number 2! So, anyone, feel free to post a suggestion-

Let's keep it to one per person, as long lists don't really narrow it down that much.

Also, we'd like to avoid choosing things that are entirely obvious, such as Shandera or Ononukusu- We're hoping to mix up some new ideas into the metagame here.

As for what the first one is? Psh, that's a secret- but maybe there's some gossip about it?

One day you will realize how awesome it is to be free of all responsibility.

Anyhow... I suggest a piece on Gama, since I have no idea what he does besides give torterra's woodhammer something to smoosh. Gama, -toed, -wrath, croak... frog team anyone?

One day you will realize how awesome it is to be free of all responsibility.

I hope you were talking to Ame or someone else and not me, I really hope

Anyways, I suggest you feature Shinbora. Like, few people see what it can really do, so I'm curious to see what the featured pokemon writers have to say about it

I still completely disagree, but whatever

Another poke I'd like to see featured is Emonga, as it seems so useless, so it'll be interesting to see a feature on it.....

inb4batonpasser this hidden text never existed by the way

It is pretty cute though =/

Tabunne - The Other Chansey. I haven't seen a lot from it and Chansey/Blissey are still better options, but it does have some unique tricks as a support Pokemon and could easily be UU. Maybe, I'd have to look into by say...doing an article on it? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Definitely be able to contribute more to what I was put in charge of starting winter break and next semester when work is light. Right now I'm writing final term papers and preparing to take five finals. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to monitor the forums real quickly for any inappropriate material, any topics that need moving and deleting double posts since that's what I do *glares at N8*

*gives N8 a cookie*

*continues glaring*

*offers milk*