Searching for a few pokemon.

Arcinblade3

I am currently on my quest to finish the pokedex, and i have narrowed down to a few that i don't know how to get. I would be very grateful if i could find someone to trade me these pokemon.

Slowpoke

Shroomish

Psyduck

Anorith

Litten

Binacle

Thank you in advance to anyone who'd offer a trade.

26 minutes ago, Arcinblade3 said:

I am currently on my quest to finish the pokedex, and i have narrowed down to a few that i don't know how to get. I would be very grateful if i could find someone to trade me these pokemon.

Slowpoke

Shroomish

Psyduck

Anorith

Litten

Binacle

Binacle iirc is on the Apophyll beach in the rocks you can smash, Slowpoke you need a super rod and fish at route 4 right outside calcenon city where the waterfall is (he is rather rare), Anorith is just a fossil ya gotta get from mining attempts, Litten can be obtained from a woman in

Spoiler

Agate City

(i think she is in the pokemon center?) if you started in episode 17 i think it was there shouldn't be an issue completing the pokedex through her i can't remember why but depending on when ya start she will give you the wrong starter i think for completing your dex.

Shroomish is a wild encounter on Route 4 though i dont know if it is specifically Grassy only or if icy grass works too

Psyduck can't be found except as an egg but Golduck it's evolved form is a wild encounter inside Celestine Mountain, you can find it rarely when surfing.

7 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Binacle iirc is on the Apophyll beach in the rocks you can smash, Slowpoke you need a super rod and fish at route 4 right outside calcenon city where the waterfall is (he is rather rare), Anorith is just a fossil ya gotta get from mining attempts, Litten can be obtained from a woman in

Hide contents

Agate City

(i think she is in the pokemon center?) if you started in episode 17 i think it was there shouldn't be an issue completing the pokedex through her i can't remember why but depending on when ya start she will give you the wrong starter i think for completing your dex.

Shroomish is a wild encounter on Route 4 though i dont know if it is specifically Grassy only or if icy grass works too

Psyduck can't be found except as an egg but Golduck it's evolved form is a wild encounter inside Celestine Mountain, you can find it rarely when surfing.

alright, i'm thanking for the info on psyduck, shroomish and litten. 

Thing is, i can't fish in the waterfall area, so no slowpoke, and i am out of rocks to mine across the entirety of reborn, so there's no way to get the fossil anymore.

Just now, Arcinblade3 said:

alright, i'm thanking for the info on psyduck, shroomish and litten. 

Thing is, i can't fish in the waterfall area, so no slowpoke, and i am out of rocks to mine across the entirety of reborn, so there's no way to get the fossil anymore.

Alright, just so ya know Binacle is 1% chance in the rock smashable rocks, i can provide Slowpoke and the fossil for anorith too.

On 9/20/2018 at 6:27 AM, Arcinblade3 said:

Slowpoke

Shroomish

Psyduck

Anorith

Litten

Binacle

Shroomish is on route four in the rock climb area fairly common encounter

Slowpoke is route 4 fishing anywhere with super rod no longer can fish at Absol spot

Psyduck/Golduck are commonly found in the mountains surfing the one below Shades gym I believe

Listen depending on which gang choosen is slightly different if choose Aqua by Archie upon completion of the applications and magma in Argate city by rock climb spot as a trade

Anorith is a rock mining fossil

Binacle through rock smatch in around Apophyll beach you need, where the lvl 100 pyukumku is or where you get the abomisnowite

However which of these do you still need in general?