Zubat With Breded Moves

J-Awesome_One

5 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

So I'm looking for a Zubat Egg with the moves Giga Drain and Nasty Plot bred onto it. I'll be on here for at least another 4 to 5 hours so I'll be ready whenever.

servers are down, unknown how long they will be down as it's just over 2 full days they've been out

There's also the option to do it the modded way by Shared Box, though you'd need to give your savefile to someone who has it (I have the mod but dun have a zubat ready, unless you have one so I can help ya boi out lel)

How ironic. Haha. Well since the servers are back up, I suppose I can actually trade now. Haha. Sooo I take it you have a Zubat with those moves bred onto it @Starry Knight ? If not, I can wait. Just let me know if you want me to be the 1 to wait for the trade request or be the 1 that makes the trade request. 😄

2 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

How ironic. Haha. Well since the servers are back up, I suppose I can actually trade now. Haha. Sooo I take it you have a Zubat with those moves bred onto it @Starry Knight ? If not, I can wait. Just let me know if you want me to be the 1 to wait for the trade request or be the 1 that makes the trade request. 😄

Give me a couple minutes and I'll be on have to noot up laptop, what's your user I'll request