Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Blue Moon Ice Cream Agate Circus

twocansofbeans

Question

7 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, twocansofbeans said:

Hi guys! I'm currently stuck at Agate Circus and want to get a Blue Moon Ice Cream for Titania, but I've been trying to vendor for three days with no luck. I've been soft-resetting, but no luck. Would it work if I keep trying? Or if it's possible, would anyone mind trading me one? Thank you so much!

It's definitely possible there, but it is pure RNG hell.  I can trade you one, though.

you don't need to soft reset for vendors it's a random chance Every time you talk to them to buy ice cream unless you mean the vending machine right by the healing station usually you go 50 Vanillas then soft reset in which case I'm sorry to misunderstand what you meant

54 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

you don't need to soft reset for vendors it's a random chance Every time you talk to them to buy ice cream unless you mean the vending machine right by the healing station usually you go 50 Vanillas then soft reset in which case I'm sorry to misunderstand what you meant

Yeah I've tried both soft-resetting and just talking to them but it's been hellish I haven't gotten anything ><. As for the vending machine it's drinks instead of ice cream so oops. 

11 hours ago, twocansofbeans said:

Oh trade would be great! Thank you so much~

...How do I do this hahaha...

Ok, I'm back and able to trade.   

First you have to make a trade ID.  Go to the Pokegear and then to Online Play where you can register.   Once you get an ID and log in, go to the Trade area.  One of us will click on "Wait for Request" while the other sends the request (which is entering in the other person's trade ID).   From there it's self explanatory: pick the mon you want to trade (once both sides show up on your screen) and confirm.  

10 hours ago, seki108 said:

Ok, I'm back and able to trade.   

First you have to make a trade ID.  Go to the Pokegear and then to Online Play where you can register.   Once you get an ID and log in, go to the Trade area.  One of us will click on "Wait for Request" while the other sends the request (which is entering in the other person's trade ID).   From there it's self explanatory: pick the mon you want to trade (once both sides show up on your screen) and confirm.  

Alright thank you!