Oshawott with Sacred Sword

SilverX-12

16 minutes ago, Trufa said:

@KiwiEmpire Hey, I would like one too. I have no idea how to breed with Smearggle, I don't even know where to catch it haha

Smeargle's in the Railnet Cave (where you get Eevee) east of the Chrysolia Forest. Once you get one, the easiest mon to copy SS off should be the Aegislash the Hotshot trainer in the Grand Hall on Sundays has

Edited by Metadeth
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Metadeth said:

Smeargle's in the Railnet Cave (where you get Eevee) east of the Chrysolia Forest. Once you get one, the easiest mon to copy SS off should be the Aegislash the Hotshot trainer in the Grand Hall on Sundays has

Thank you! I thought I'd have to copy from another player. I'll do it myself so.

5 hours ago, Metadeth said:

Thanks for the advice. I'll try.

1 hour ago, Trufa said:

@Metadeth I tried to battle this npc, but its Aegislash has Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, King's Shield and Iron Head. On this save I'm before E18 content, maybe that's the issue? Sorry for bothering

Waynolts mod pack allows you to use the move reminder to remember egg moves if that would help

On 10/19/2018 at 6:26 PM, Starry Knight said:

Waynolts mod pack allows you to use the move reminder to remember egg moves if that would help

Should be useful, but SS isn't egg move from Smeargle neither from Oshawott.