Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Metal Coat searching

RaKooN

Question

6 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, RaKooN said:

I need urgently a metal coat for steelix! Can someone trade it to me please? ^^'''

First of all wrong section, to ask for anything to be traded to you it's supposed to be in Online section, secondly how far are you you might be able just to pick one up

15 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

First of all wrong section, to ask for anything to be traded to you it's supposed to be in Online section, secondly how far are you you might be able just to pick one up

Oh ok sorry for the wrong section ^^'', however, in the game i'm at the fight gym. Can i already have it?

6 hours ago, RaKooN said:

Oh ok sorry for the wrong section ^^'', however, in the game i'm at the fight gym. Can i already have it?

Damn that means your already in Argate, there was one when you went back to Tarzan after fighting Noel, if you have a compound thief/cover team on route 3 in the caves you can find Magnemites with them, I unfortunately don't have anymore

18 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Damn that means your already in Argate, there was one when you went back to Tarzan after fighting Noel, if you have a compound thief/cover team on route 3 in the caves you can find Magnemites with them, I unfortunately don't have anymore

Nono, I haven't fight Noel yet! I meant I'm fighting Kiki now!