Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Clefairy without glitch world?

ispoloniumtasty

Question

Firstly: I hope there is no other thread with that question and if so, I'm sorry. But I searched for it on the internet for a while and didn't find a definitive answer.

As stated in the title: Is it possible to get clefairy from anywhere but the glitch world? I read, that it could possibly to be won from the high-stiker game in the circus, but I didn't find a confirmed statement to that (if it's still possible in ep. 18).

To my knowledge this is my only hope to get one, as it is not possible to access Terra's weird world again (as far as I know; it would be nice though). Anything related (cleffa, clefable) would of course be fine as well.

Anyways, thank you in advance. I hope someone is able to help me. 🙂 

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ispoloniumtasty said:

Firstly: I hope there is no other thread with that question and if so, I'm sorry. But I searched for it on the internet for a while and didn't find a definitive answer.

As stated in the title: Is it possible to get clefairy from anywhere but the glitch world? I read, that it could possibly to be won from the high-stiker game in the circus, but I didn't find a confirmed statement to that (if it's still possible in ep. 18).

To my knowledge this is my only hope to get one, as it is not possible to access Terra's weird world again (as far as I know; it would be nice though). Anything related (cleffa, clefable) would of course be fine as well.

Anyways, thank you in advance. I hope someone is able to help me. 🙂 

You can 100% get it for your first time winning the Clefairy doll, you get handed a Clefairy instead of the doll by accident