I need some team advice

eedan2k18

9 minutes ago, Archeric said:

i suggest u drop krick and get ralts or aron

beldum if u dont mind pseudos at aya

oh and i suggest u feed ur budew snax so she can have enough happiness to evolve

kriketune is amazing in this battle, with something to do decent damage to glaceon, i usually stack 1 fury cutter and then 1 shot espeon and umbreon, then with just taka is much easier

1 minute ago, Tacuara said:

kriketune is amazing in this battle, with something to do decent damage to glaceon, i usually stack 1 fury cutter and then 1 shot espeon and umbreon, then with just taka is much easier

or glaceon just sweeps with icy wind and wrecks his momentum

that icy cat hits like a truck so he needs something that can tank it

Ralts/Kirlia isn't going to be useful in that battle (too frail & weak), so I would train it up afterwards. I would replace Kriketune with after this however because its novelty drops off heavily after this point of the game.

Anyway, try training up Beldum. As far as I know, they don't have anything besides Umbreon that can deal super effective damage to steel types, (correct me if I'm wrong) so maybe try using Metang to tank and deal damage while using Combusken and the others to deal damage. Focus one of them at a time. Save the Tangrowth for last.