Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Litten trade

PapaTaurean

Question

So I joined the Magma Gang and received Oshawott after the application side quest, but I had already obtained an Oshawott by trade.  I was really hoping to get a Litten (after I found out you need to join Aqua Gang to receive that one).  Is anyone willing to trade for Litten?  Doesn't need to be special.  Just need a Litten.  Thank you! 

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, PapaTaurean said:

So I joined the Magma Gang and received Oshawott after the application side quest, but I had already obtained an Oshawott by trade.  I was really hoping to get a Litten (after I found out you need to join Aqua Gang to receive that one).  Is anyone willing to trade for Litten?  Doesn't need to be special.  Just need a Litten.  Thank you! 

Not sure if you still need one, but if you do, I could trade you one! 🙂

9 hours ago, PapaTaurean said:

You can still get litten in game, in argate CITY

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

You can still get litten in game, in argate CITY

Yeah, I found that out later on.  Now it's just a matter of getting into Agate City... which I think I should be soon?  I know I got to KO the Pulse Hypno... I think. lol

19 hours ago, GB58 said:

Not sure if you still need one, but if you do, I could trade you one! 🙂

I do, but I forgot that you can get one in Agate City, along with finding the Hiker who gives you Snivy (those are the only starters left I need). But thank you for replying!