Another Glass Factory help needed post~

lilyawaka

Y'all. Y'ALL. I'm getting so frustrated bc i'm literally making no progress with this series of battles, on the rare occasions i beat cain and shelly, serra and radomus KO me pretty quick.  

So my team + those in rotation are

Goodra lv 87

kingdra lv 88

aegislash lv 90

sylveon lv 87

delphox lv 85

weavile lv 84

krookodile lv 84

klinklang lv 86

zebstrika lv 83 (pmuch useless from my experience)   

???? SOS lmaoooo. I've tried the "take one out at a time" technique but then i lose even faster lmao. I'm not using any mods either, if that helps. 

Edited by lilyawaka

One Pokemon in particular that I highly suggest for the third battle is Chandelure. Takes care of Ice and Psychic at the same time~ (Houndoom works too!)

I also suggest a fast, attack-based Pokemon that can know Rock Slide. Take 'em out at once with just one move~

Good Luck 😹

• Upvote 1

Easy Method 1 (I don't have a recording):
--------------------
Fish a charmeleon in Pyrous mountain lava with super rod
Make sure it has good sp.atk and most importantly speed IVs
EV train it.
MAke sure it has Solar  Power
give it  to hold Shell bell
PAir it with a Drought Ninetales holding a Heat Rock
Teach  Heat Wave abd solarbeam to both of them

Spam that shit.  Watch how your charizard gets healed  by the damage it does as it oneshot everything.

Easy Method 2:

Spoiler

I am also interested in trying the gauntlet with your  roster,  if you are comfortable with sharing your save file.   I am always up for different ways to beat the glass gauntlet.   I might even record my battles as a last resort but i prefer giving hints. It is easier for me to give hints of how to use your roster effectively if i try it for myself.  There are many factors that affect how things will go that can't be known by simply a list of pokemon and levels.

EDIT: I made a guide for everyone in another thread,  because this is one of the most common segments people have issues with, and that way eveyrone should go through it with ease.

• Upvote 1