Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

I̴̢̨̻͎̻̪̬̋̎̕ ̴̛̞̳̪͐̌͛c̵̭͖͊́͊̐a̶̤̻̹͛͐ņ̴̝̌̈́͊̓̊̕̚ ̸͖͕̤̞͚̉͆̔͘c̵̻̹̞̙̬̗̓͝ͅo̷̞̯̲̺̳̗̩̤͑͊ṉ̶͚̘͑f̸͍̗̰͉̙̈́̒͂̍̎̚͜i̵̻͓̝̫̺̹̫̔̍̒̄̌͛͂ͅr̴̡̢̖͎̯̈́͒͒̐͝m̶̡̢̥͍̟̫͒͆̿͌̏̚,̷̱̩̦̜͐̉̀̓͊̇͘̚ ̸͇̦̇͒͆̕e̵͕̜̐̍̓̊v̴̧̢̗̹̲̺̹̰͋͒͌̅e̶̟̱͔͉̭͈͈̒̑̾̃͜r̸̗͎̅́̍ỳ̴̧̛͔͖̫̭̲̱͗͂̄̑̂̊t̵̡̜̹̼̥͝ͅͅh̸̢̖̠͆̕i̸̢̮̺̭̯̳͉͒͊̓͘n̴̯̑̆̋́̽͝g̶̼̞̺̹͙͙̥̅͆͛̒ ̶̛̺̎͛̽́̈́i̸̼͉͎͉͗̒̈́̂͘s̸̫͉̩̯̈́̑͊ ̷̰̲̟͚͓̼̬͐̀̐͘ͅg̴̛̱͉͎̯̟̉̈́̌̓̚͠o̶̦̣̰͗̄͊͠i̷̝̽͛̐̌̓́͛n̶͙̲͙͔̘̼͊̈́̀̈́͋̔̒͛ğ̷̺͎̥̠̩̥͕̈́̽̍̀͌̈́͝ ̴̡̡̩͚̪̬̀̐̎̅̋̚s̷̡̛̼̤͖͌͜ͅm̴̟̈̄̃́o̵̡̢͕͖̝̪̓̋͌͋̈͆̕͜o̸̱͗͆t̸̘̓͋́h̵̢͓̤̃͑̔̐̏ĺ̴̙̀̐͂y̸̭̠̙̼̿̈́͝͠!̸̜̘̪̭̠̓̏̏͆͆̆̂ ̴̧̦͈̭̓͜V̴̖̀̿̕̕1̸̨̛̜̳͙̌̿͝2̴̢̨̟͖̟̖̣̹̽̈͐ ̴̹͍͕́̅̿̂̃̆̈͝w̸̨͙̪̝̋͆͂͗͗́ị̶̛̪̘͎̥͛͂̒̎̌͌͌l̶̠̥͗̾̂̈́̾̂̉ľ̵̻͗̔̌̚͝͝ ̴̱͔͖͉̞̳̩͎̕͝͠p̶̦̙̬̠̞͚̩̆̀̉̑͌̑̚͝r̷̖̖̍͒͠ơ̵̫̟̮̘̭̣̦̏̔͒̀͌b̵̧͖̏̐a̶̡͙̲̘͐͌̊̎̿͝͝b̶̲̘̆͠ĺ̸̛̤͉͕̳͙̫̟͓̒͆͆y̸̨̳̗͎͕̎ ̴̳̞̟̈́ḅ̴͗̂̈̿̅ȩ̵̢̢́ ̶̱̦̦͚̿r̴̨̭͛̈́͐̇ë̴̟̜̰͒̽͒̅̆̌l̴̫̠̭̹̑̿̅̆̓́͠e̴̞̖̓̿̕a̵̟̺̲͔̙͉̠͗̎͗̀͘s̴̨̲̩̺̯̟̣̯̒̈̍̂̀͝ē̶̱̞͚͈̗͚̬̎͐̀ḑ̵͔͙̬̮̳̜͒!̴͉̲͍̺͈̩̾̉̃͂̒̈́ͅ ̶̞̭̯̼͊̂̉̕̚T̵̙̱̯̿h̵̟̤̱́̎̎̕͝ẹ̸̜̎̏̍̂͒̈́̅̈r̸͇̲̊̀͊̋̍̌ę̷̨̰̝͙͍̅͊͊̏̆ ̷̨̨̰͈͚͔͇̳̅͘h̵̥́̄̆́̈́̏̀ą̶̺̩̘̜͉̝̄̎̓̏̀̀͆̓s̴̜̖͙͖̺̖̼̖̉̾̐̒͘ ̵̡͍͓̓͒̓͑́͘̕͝b̴̹̞͍͆͠é̷̞̹̯̓ě̸͍̯̙̟͎̪̰̦͂n̴̨͈̫̥̪̘͔̻̈ ̶̨̫̻̥̻̠͉͋̋͋̂̚͘͜͝à̶͖̙̦͌͛́͆̉ͅb̴͔̣̻̖̯͂̉̐̅͛͘s̴͓̹̻̘̍͐̔̈̾͠o̵̱̬̻̙̤̼̻̅̊̈̍̂̚ͅl̶͍̦̻̦̥̺̰̽̄ǘ̴̢̼̻̥̰̣̓̉͊̍͜͝͝t̶̞̞̥̤̋̈́́ḙ̷̡̳͙͖̀ͅḽ̴̱̫̼͖͕̭͍͛y̷̨͇͎̲̓͊͌̏ͅ ̸̢̘̜͙̥̻̆̓̆̍̋̓̈͝ͅͅn̸̜͗̈́̅ơ̸̢̥͇̠̮̌̊̀͗̑̆͑ ̴͙͙̰͎͈̪̈́c̶̭̬̠̎̉̊͗͠o̸͔̦̯̻̘̫͐̌͑r̷͖̓̔r̵̤̖̼̄̑̽͑͜ụ̷̺̙̝̖͈̃̈̎̌͐p̶̟̳̃t̴̺͚̅̄̽͘̕͝í̷̢̥̱̪̤͙̤͜ǫ̵̘̫͍̣̝͒̀̆ņ̴̜̲̟̺̭̆͆̾ͅ ̷̻̘̲̌͝ḭ̷́͊͗̾̈́͠n̶̢͓̈́̈́̓̋͋͜ ̸̭̣̰̯͕̗͂͐͂̌͘t̵̢̤̠͓̂h̴̩̩̐̊͑͠ẹ̷̠͓̇̓̽̏̏͒̆ ̵̖̖̜̹̾́̕̕͝͝f̷̰̟͓͌̃į̷̍̀́́l̷̨͚͖͈͉̋̌͋̀͋̉͜e̷͇̦͓̩̞̻͖̮̒̓̈͒̋̓̕s̴̤̯̃̑̑̈́ ̴͕͍̻̦̔ȯ̶͔͇̤͊r̴̡͚̮͕̤̓͋͝ ̷̰̇c̷̜̻̥̖̟̠̑̃ớ̴̧̨͚͇̝̙͚̥͛̑̓́͘͝m̴̝̙̓͂̓͒̈́p̸̜̪̻̔̿͌͛̓͆̚ủ̵̦͔̞̜̼̬͛͒́̀̅̕ẗ̷̼͓̰͙́̿͒͝e̷͈̼̻͎̿͑́̊̓̕r̵̨̡̛̖̜͕̝͈͗̋́́̕ ̵̨̱̙̤̙̖̝̔̀̎̽̀͋̕͜ş̶̬̗̘̋͛̎y̷̩͛̇̅̈́̉̈̄ṩ̷̛̈́̇̕͝t̶͈̻̻̩̿́͛̀̓̓͜͠é̷̠͛̄̃m̸͚̬̤̑̐̇̕̚͝͝s̸͙̣̼͙͚̪̜͙̎̓̂ ̵̝̞̝͓̞̀̂̒͌̈́ő̵̤̻̱̝͎́̏̋̇͛͒̕f̶̦͋͂ ̴͙͕̘̟̮̺͈̤̒͝ą̶̩̮̮̪͒̉̐͗̔̾̍̐n̶̨͚̬͈͑̅̏ͅͅÿ̴̧̬̲͇̣͚́̑͝ ̴̨̪̍̋͆̊̄͝͝d̴̡̀͆e̶̖̪͖̽v̸̛̮̈́͐̄͋̐̑͠ͅ ̴̪͉͙̯͖͙̥̈m̵̡͕̭̗͙͚̳̐̏͂e̷͙͓͑̍̆̔̒͝m̷̥̗̾b̸͓͓͔̩̬͖̳͂͌̓ě̶͈̩̦̫̖̻̬r̵̛̼̰̈́͂̒̉̈́͋,̶̣̟̯͈̈́̋ ̵̡̛̲͙̪͎̣̳̓̆̇̽͝n̷͍͆o̷̢͖̜͚̰̞͕̗͑̾̓̾̃̚̚r̶͓͑͑̿́͐̃̕͝ ̴̹͍͠ä̷̼̪̼̝̼̦́̒̉̒͑͊̓̕n̴̡̮̗͕͔͆͛̒͝y̴͔̱̮͔̎͌̈́͆ ̵̯͚̭͔̺͙͕̐͛̆t̷͙͍͗̔͂͒̈́̿̉̑e̵̱͔̓͆͆̅̈́̀̊̃s̸̹̃̽͊ṯ̵̢̲͚͔͈͊͌̄̅e̷̡̝͕̝̤̊͐̓̒͠ͅŕ̴͎͔͓̽̄̍͗͛͂̆s̴̛̤̹̣̪͎̟͊͗͒̃̎̏̏.̶̡̧͚̣̤͉̀ͅ ̴̟͙̓̒̈́͌͂̎͂P̵̤͕͎͇͔̭̱͊́̽ͅl̶͉̼͕͎͔̘͔̪̈́͌̄̾͒̏ę̴̝̗͊̏͘͠a̴̦̟͔̜̜͖̺͋s̸̨̧̧̱͍̣̊̈́̕͠ę̸͈͕͆̈͐̀̈́̀͠ ̵̙̑͜d̷͇̟̖̘͒̀͒͒́̐̈́ơ̸̠̠̯̗͖̹̆̓͊ ̵̡̡̛͙͍͈̹̑͆̉̃͆̋͜n̶͉̝͓̪̙͍̫̆͊̈́͒̑̇͘͠ö̴̡́̀ţ̷̯̏͆̀̽̉ ̵̙̭̻̹̾̌̂̀̚͝b̶̛̤̏̐̈́͒̌e̴̟̼͠ ̸̝̹̟̆́͘ǎ̸̗̪̮͕̜͗̄̎̍̽͌͝ļ̵̠̣͎̥͕͇̂̓̉a̷̛̲̱̻̱̰͊͆̕r̷̟̓̔̚ͅm̸͖͎͓͚̹̭̰͒̾̈́͜ȅ̷͎̖̩̠̭̔̾̍́͘͝ͅd̵̙͚͕̬̞̤̖̥̐̎̉͂̀̔̄́ ̵̗̱̄͛͜b̶̳͙̬̲͖̓̈́͜ͅy̸͙̻̬̿͛̃́̕͝ͅ ̵̨͎̮̈ạ̴̓̑̈n̶̡̡̨̦͇̭͚̩͐̕y̸̗͖̏͜t̴͔͍̮̜̳͒͝ḫ̴̛̝̀̇̽̉̕ͅȋ̸̧̩̘͈̫̫̹̿̊̈́̓͘n̸̡̫̖̩͓͎̮̻̒g̴̔̀̾̋͗ͅ,̸̙̆̿̒́̃̈͝ ̵̧̡͎̫̦͙͔̌̇̆͑̋ţ̷̣̩̣͙͂͋͌͆̇̍ͅḣ̵͖̳͎̺͖̟̘̔͐̋͌̕e̶̢̮͉͈̿̀̎̋̍r̴̡̻̙̓͊̑̂̇́̚͝ë̵̛̱̠͍͈̠͍̠́̈́̋̋̀̽͘ ̶̫̭̥̻͊̆̍í̷ͅs̸͎̺̉̃̐̐̓ ̴̡̛̭̮̝̮̣̆̒͗̿̈͜l̴̝̰̼̤͔̼̘̅̇̐̚͝į̷͔̲͙͔̟́̉͝ţ̴͈̥̱̬̭̜͑͝ȩ̶͒̆r̶̟̗̆͆̎͝ä̴̝͎̯͇́̒̓͐l̵̨͚͚̪̪̰̓͐̎̀́̚l̴̡̖̍͒y̸̙̲̑̈́͆̿̈́̐̾̓͜ͅ ̷̢̧̣̮͇̦͆́̌͐̌̏̕͝ņ̴̙͎̮̠͕̤̯̈́̂̊̊͆̄̀̒ô̵͖̩͖̙̏̾̈́̂͘͝͝t̶͓̥̣̂̃͠ͅḧ̵͈̲̭̗́͑̔̃͜ǐ̵͈̲̹̦͂͆n̷̤̠̝̭͗̽g̶̬̼̙̋͂̚͠ ̴̡̥̹͎͎̓̾͝ͅẇ̴͎̳̃̾̊ŗ̶̦͈̻̭͎̹̳̍̋̄͗͝õ̶̡̧̳͇͇̻̿̀̽͜ń̷͈̭͓̲̰̫͐͊̋̍̽͘͜g̸̣̥̻̫͙̺̒̿̀͜ ̸̧͍̖̱̘̜̏͗͐̃͠w̴̮̳͍͚̎̀̓͆̎ï̴͈̪̲̝̰̽͐̌ẗ̸̛͔͍́̉̅͛̕h̶͈̉͒ ̷̡̻̘͖̲͉̫͌̈́̅̊̀̈́̈͜a̶͎̪͖͔͒̆n̶̛̮̮͔̭͚̋̉͘͠y̴̙͍͂͊̇t̵̻̣̔͐͛̊̆̕͝h̸͈̭͇͚̖̎̇̽͠i̷̘̯̰͂͗̃̈̽n̴̜̤̖̗̞̽̔͊́̄̕͘͠g̴̥̹̝̊̐̀͌͝͝͝ ̴̛͙͖̫͓͗̊̓̓͗͛͊ͅw̵̡̦͕̱͐̈́ḧ̸̡̨͔͔̈̄̈̒̔̆͜͝a̷̪̦̻͆̀ţ̵̼̰̣̊ş̸̩̭͖̺͖̜͘͜ò̶͉̩͐̍̽́͋̚e̸͚̯͊̚v̶͉͗̈̓e̵̳̪͛̈́͜ŕ̷̠̬͖͌̈́̐̈́̆͠.̵͚̪̩̟̳̜͓͖͐̍̀̊

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nexen57 said:

I'm sure we have 4 or 5 more dimensional rifts to fight. Already 2 are confirmed : The one in Zone Zero and Rift Regice from Angie. Also logically Rift Registeel with Hazuki ( maybe more Blakeory related?) and Rift Regigigas (Maybe after we complete everything in Amethyst Grotto).

I remember in a quest in GDC where they mention another rift appearing in Neverwinter City.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fredzard said:

Good.

We have 3 Rifts...the last is unknown.

neverwinter would be regice, aelita was regirock (Vivian most likely used it), Registeel will be the knight lady/maybe Saki, probably Nymiera's Regigigas, and then whatever comes at the end game?

33 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

Was Jan location always zone zero?

Jan always sets his location to a new place on the new version for v11 it was Sashila Village.

8 minutes ago, kenzie said:

neverwinter would be regice, aelita was regirock (Vivian most likely used it), Registeel will be the knight lady/maybe Saki, probably Nymiera's Regigigas, and then whatever comes at the end game?

Maybe,something with Arceus,bonding with Melia,Maria and Indriad?Or the Arceus "Original Being"?(this I don't think,because the other two fragments are dead)

1 minute ago, Fredzard said:

Maybe,something with Arceus,bonding with Melia,Maria and Indriad?Or the Arceus "Original Being"?(this I don't think,because the other two fragments are dead)

Oh yeah Arceus is DEFINITELY gonna be a thing.

3 minutes ago, Fredzard said:

We waited months for new versions,I know,but,for me,I still love this game,too

I'm not sure how Rift Arceus will do, given we've already got PULSE Arceus in Reborn. On the other Hand, Rift Giratina? As in both a Dimension-Powered antimatter pokemon AND a berserker overpowered undead queen?? I'm all for it. 

And yeah, I love this game, too. 

Edit: I forgot to say, Xerneas is Melia's legendary. Not only lights and life, but her counterparts (both Madame X and Melanie) have, Yvetal, so...