Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Gible Glitch ?

Tonyjh12

Question

Hi there, I recently went through and did the whole gible event in the cave in the desert. I am aware his appearance is rng but after saving and finding him (so I saved on the top floor, dropped down and he attacked me) I was able to catch him.

His nature and iv's weren't my thing so I closed and re-opened the game as you would with anything like this to do the same again,

The third time I tried this I swapped my gengar to the front of my party for hypnosis making it a quicker catch, I also walked closer to the one hole he was under...

As I did this I saved and when I jumped down he was no longer there, I had to trek through the whole area just for him to run away on me

7 more attemps later and I haven't seen gible at all. He just won't show anymore.

I'm more stunned by the fact that his rng changed when I moved a few steps forward and changed a pokemon in my party, but it's so frustrating to go through all of this to have him not show anymore. What can I do? 

1 answer to this question