Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Any spare ditto and snorlax please..

PennyGem

Question

Hi..as the title says i would like any spare ditto.. i dont mind what.. just to do breeds for shiny...now if there is any with nice ivs and destiny knot would be awesome and much appreciated...:)

and if possible a spare snorlax to breed with ditto....im at the early of the game so i dont know if i can find those soon or very later 😕

thanks in advance ^^

10 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, PennyGem said:

Hi..as the title says i would like any spare ditto.. i dont mind what.. just to do breeds for shiny...now if there is any with nice ivs and destiny knot would be awesome and much appreciated...:)

and if possible a spare snorlax to breed with ditto....im at the early of the game so i dont know if i can find those soon or very later 😕

thanks in advance ^^

Please ask for trades in Online in the future

I have a 6IV ditto you could have however I also have a shiny Snorlax or Muchlax not entirely sure which

aw im sorry i thought that was the correct place to ask for a trade..next time i will go there thanks a lot!

if you can trade now im online for the ditto...about the snorlax..you dont have to give me your shiny...just a regular one is fine and still much appreciated!!

also im afraid i dont have any good pokemon to trade now..i have some random shinies from wild tho

Just now, PennyGem said:

aw im sorry i thought that was the correct place to ask for a trade..next time i will go there thanks a lot!

if you can trade now im online for the ditto...about the snorlax..you dont have to give me your shiny...just a regular one is fine and still much appreciated!!

also im afraid i dont have any good pokemon to trade now..i have some random shinies from wild tho

Don't worry about it, I have 2 I was talking about the one I don't use anyways

2 minutes ago, PennyGem said:

ah oki! are you online now? my name is Penny in game

Yep, I'll request, how many badges do you have I want to know if I need to delevel it a bit, the Ditto shouldn't mater level it is currently as it will just be shoved into daycare

1 minute ago, PennyGem said:

sorry i didnt had realize that i have to click back to the game to appear the request...i had it open waiting but i was scrolling on forum same time...im sorry and thanks a lot!!!

no problem, PS tagging or quoting works best to get a persons attention to a reply