Gaming Screenshots

Cyrus

Since LoL screenshots are posted frequently. I think it's time to spread to other games! But this just doesn't have to be a good match and such. Could be hilarious moments you see, ULTRA GRAPHIX COMPARISON, or just most things in general. Only rule is no League shit. So yeah, I'll start things off when a quality comparision!

rs4m7d.jpg

Low Quality

2vx232f.jpg

Ultimate Quality

Hope this thread doesn't die!

Here's a picture I took of my TV with my Smart Phone... Because I'm cool like that.

2q3t7pc.jpg

It's Red Dead Redemption, one of the many games I have that I haven't finished yet due to laziness and lack of time. So far it's awesome. <:D

Nothing says "I'm a bad ass" like blowing innocent town folk's heads off...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Getting back into the kill of things in Halo4 yesterday.

SonicSoulstrike, menace to society?

mgIxg3K.png

First swat match of the night proved to be an auspicious start.

sEh4GOA.png

9 kill detached turret spree.

fbRop0A.png

Most kills, mosts assists, and captured flags all by myself. Twice. Take away 200 points for flag captures and I'm still ballin'.

zpe9.png

But....

I don't think matchmaking is gonna be so kind to me today.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My assassin skills customization from before I re-spec'd. I took the shots as reference in case I didn't like the changes. Legendary Assassin class mod > the mod you get from beating terramorphus.

Po92loe.jpg

wvi3.png

xei6.png

The sniping tree is so good though...

Remind me to add you later. I have a bad memory.

Well, time for a re-spec and update. Do you have BL2 for PS3, Jacze?

I don't like the last 3 skills in the sniper tree because it requires the sniper rifle or taking your time aiming down the sights. In Ultimate vault hunter mode and the incredible reliance on the bee to do relevant amounts of damage, sniper rifles are outclassed in damage output by good SMGs.

bwlp.png

Gotta love weapon swap and reload speed. Kunai ultimate ability is incredibly awesome, doing incredible amounts of damage while doing lots of elemental damage and slagging to boot.

QbUnh2h.png

I like to keep my distance and don't melee much at all, but killing blow is totally worth it. Can't remember how many times that skill has gotten me a kill revive when my equipped weapons weren't doing crap in fight for your life. And kill skill abilities to increase speed, reload, regen health and stuff? Always good.

Although I might respec and try out a more melee build if I find a good maylay shield.

3vYA8b9.png

"I sure hope we solve this mystery." *And nothing happens!* (bonus points if you know who I'm quoting)

ako6.png

Annoying world is annoying. This is all you're gonna get.

7e3XGc2.png

Sora gets pwned by Cloud, Cloud gets sucker-pawed by Cerberus, Hercules saves the day. Sora defeats a severely weakened hellhound. Cloud still badass.

9ELKE3v.png

uffw.png