Salii's Journey to completing Memeborn with every Monotype.

Salii

Whats up! Decided to make a thread to track my quest to beating the game with monotype for every type!

Will post gym battle videos as I progress.  If desired Ill post all major battles including Victoria/Cain/Fern/Team Meteor/PULSE etc.

I will be doing this on the Memeborn Mod.  I will also be using the sandbox and SWM mods for QoL purposes.

General Rules of my challenge:

- For each run, I will only allow myself to use pokemon who share 1 typing through the whole run.

- No items other than Held Items during battle.

- Battle Style: Set.

- I may not battle with pokemon above level cap.

- Learnset will be based off GEN 7

Rules regarding Mod usage:

- I will spawn pokemon / items through the sandbox mod ONLY if it is obtainable at the point of the game I am at.

Therefore, I am not allowed to teach egg moves until I am at the point of the game where the daycare is available.

- I can only teach egg moves to pokemon if the breed is obtainable at the point of the game I am at. 

UNLESS I am at the point of the game where I can access the move tutor AND can farm unlimited supply of heart scales.

- Unless there is an unlimited supply at the point of the game I am at, I am only allowed to use whatever amount of said item is available at the point of the game I am at.

Example 1:  If there's only 2 heart scales at the point of the game I am at,  I may only use the move tutor twice.

Example 2:  If there's only 1 life orb at the point of the game I am at, I may only have 1 life orb on my team.

Rules subject to vary/change among each run:

- Weather will be set to clear before major outdoor battles.  Unless weather is forced Example, before fighting Fern after Noel is forced to rain.

- No duplicate pokemon in one team.  I want to try to have variety if available.

- Move will be taught based off the levels the pre-evolution can learn them.

- I will allow myself to go ONE level above cap to obtain a move or evolution.  The level will be reverted within cap before battles.

- Removed the item ban mod to allow npc to use cure/battle items.

- Confuse Ray / Flatter / Swagger / Quick Claw are the kinds of moves I'll try not to use in my playthroughs.

To be honest, I don't know if I can do this..  f I'm stuck at somewhere for a week I will put a hold on the challenge and move on to another typing.

Also, sorry for the videos being so scuffed lol  New to uploading to youtube and stuff orz

Pokemon Memeborn Poison Monotype

Currently Here!

Playlist:

Poison

Spoiler

Edited by Salii

I upload everyday but to avoid spam here I'll bump once every 2 videos(fights).
Update: vs Taka before Aya and vs Aya

Taka's Chatot was SUCH a pain lol  Managed to bait the luxray to use an ice move to allow my salazzle to set up nasty plot for the victory!

Spoiler

Aya's pretty hard aswell.  Her tentacruel was mainly causing problems for me since I had no one that could tank muddy water and do decent damage to it. 

Also it was blocking my Venom Drench spam strat due to clear body.  Besides that I just had to find a way to get past venasaur without losing too many mons since dragalge has Z power and draco meteor. 

Spoiler

On 5/4/2019 at 10:36 PM, Krantz said:

uwu

AYAYA

Edited by Salii