Shift gear 

Greninja [LV70]

Wide glasses

Protean

Surf

Dark Pulse

Extrasensory

Dive

I have a Cherrim level 66a level 52 sealeo a level 54 Hawlucha lv67 Simisear lv30 foongus level 56 pidgeot anda level 40 hariyama

I have tried all of my pokemon in different senarios and I just can't win.

Thick Fat Hariyama can put in work if you get it to level, as it can fire off Base 120 atk close combats, is relatively bulky, and thick fat will make it take half damage from all fire moves. Some of your mons like rhydon should be fully leveled, rhydon specifically has a pretty decent type matchup and could wipe multiple mons with a few earthquakes at level 68-70. KlinkKlank should probably be replaced for this fight, since its going to get destroyed by any of Charlottes mons, the Hariyama would do great as a replacement. IF you have spare ability capsules, giving your nidoking sheer force will give it an insane power boost, then you can teach it Sludge wave with the TM you get from aya, Nidoking was my ace for this gym in my most recent run. Finally, i forget which seed Charlotte's field effect uses, but giving that seed to your hawlucha with unburden will give it the seeds effects and double its speed, letting it fire off strong moves against all of Charlotte's mons and also be immune to your rhydon's earthquake. These are all worth trying.

I'd say the most important thing is to get the mons you do have to level and to play around Charlotte's field effect. Hariyama and Hawlucha could both be great assets if youre willing to level them. Good luck, charlotte is one of the hardest gyms imo 🙂