Can't decide between two pokes

MumpsLumps

Alright. I'm trying to complete my fifth run through of this game and I am having trouble deciding between Fan form Rotom and Dragalge

My team is

Phione with hydration

Castform

Dhelmise

Sharpedo with speed boost

Omastar with swift swim

Choices:

Fan rotom

Dragalge with adaptibility

A lot of water types, I know, But Aqua gang just had to give me a Carvanha with destiny bond and I trying to make a half assed rain team/ somewhat nautical, me boy.

anyway, let me know what you all think.

Edit:  Omastar is fairly new and I have just beaten Serra.

You'll probably get more mileage out of Dragalge. It has the advantage of resisting Grass and Electric, both of which threaten your Water-heavy team. Plus having Hydro Pump and Sludge Bomb via level up is pretty nice.

I just looked up Rotoms move set. His most powerful elektric move -Discharge- will be useless for doubles in your current team composition, as you dont have anything that resists elektric type attacks besides dhelmise.

But to be honest Dragalge isnt really fit for your team either in my honest opinion. Your Pokés all revolve around a quick set-up with rain dance, speed boost and shell smash and killing stuff fast!

Dragalge on the other hand is notorious for being that thick and slow sp. defensive wall that hits like a truck over the course of a battle and takes several blows to go down.

you'll surely have your reasons to take one of those two mons, but if you'd be open to suggestions i'd say take either a Politoed or better yet a Pelipper for that instant drizzel Rain support.

hope that helped, have a good run. 🙂