pwb9870 AMA questions answered here

i dont even know how i came up with personwithbanana in the first place, but originally the last numbers were 1235 but i didnt like that number combination, so i tried using the last numbers on the keyboard instead and came up with 9870, and i really loved it. plus the chances of someone else using personwithbanana is highly unlikely, but i wanted to add numbers for fun (i am math geek).

• 1 year later...

>goes on forums

>looks under etcetera

>sees pwb9780 AMA

>thinks who's this impostor

>clicks on link

>mfw i forgot i made this almost 2 years ago

but i will still deliver

what is teh first anime you watch *-* - as child probable pokemon or yugioh, actually first not for kids show kekkaishi
who iz best waifu? - do you not see my signature
what is best genre? - moeshit slice of life/comedy
who is best boat girl in you opinion? - like overall i'll probable have to go with atago/panpakapan-chan
How many walkers have you killed? - i played the game once with my friend and i killed like 6~ im not good in those games uwu

Do you like my title?

What is your fav game?Shin Megami?(that avi from that game right?)

Where is this trash bin where you live?

Edited by BBD

i cant believe it took 2 years for my ama thing to get popularish

How did it go when it was your first day joining this forum? - like every other time im new in something im quiet and i do nothing till i balls up (tbh i dont remember much from then)
Did you get some good friends around reborn forum? - yee i've made some : ]
Do you like potatos :3 - like who doesnt?
--------------------------------------
Do you like my title? - !t'5 n3at m8
What is your fav game?Shin Megami?(that avi from that game right?) - atm probable etrian odyssey 2 cuz whenever i beat boss it was the best feeling in the world, and me avi is best cinderella idol nitta minami fggt lern 2 wifu >:T
Where is this trash bin where you live? - well it would be at work so im never late but after 18 attempts i learned i may be a bit too big for the trash, so i live in the trash known as my room

--------------------------------------

Can you burp the Alphabet? - yes i is owen and i can
When did you go to jail? - the cops havent gotten me and my illegal chinese cartoons yet >: ]
Can you dance like no one is watching while in fact everyone is watching? - no if people are watching i assume they would harshly judge my bad dance skills