Magus

The Sun

Ninetails

Ability: Drought

Nature: Timid

EV spread: Max speed and Max special attack

Moves: Heat wave, Solar beam, Overheat, and Protect

Item:Choice Specs/ Air Balloon

Ninetails is not only used to put up the sun, but also also good sweeping and putting dents into bulky pokemon with overheat, and Heat wave. If your doing doubles, run air balloon and protect to stay away from those earthquakes.

The Incredible Bulk

Ludicolo

Nature: Calm

Ability: Swift Swim

EV spread: Max Spec defense and HP

Moves: Synthesis, Leach Seed, Ice Beam, and Protect

Item: Leftovers

Stall,stall,and stall. Ice beam is good for those pesky dragons too. One good thing about ludicolo is that he can be swapped in and take hits thanks to his bulk and typing. If anyone thinks about using the rain, Ludicolo can make that back fire with swift swim allowing him to set up before the enemy can react.

The Avenger

Darmanitan

Nature: Adament

Ability: Sheer Force

EV spread: Max attack and speed

Moves: Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Super Power, and U-turn

Item: Choice Scarf

He hits like a truck and is fast. Flare blitz everything or come in and U-turn out. He can be used as an all out sweeper or to finish up a wounded foe.

The Rock

Gliscor

Nature: Adament

Ability: Poison heal

EV spread: Max attack and balance out defense and speed

Moves: Earthquake, Facade, Swords dance, Substitute

Item: Toxic Orb

Gliscor is a tank, both with defense and attack. Not only will sub give you an opportunity to get poison status, but you might get a free swords dance next turn allowing for excellent sweeping. Facade power will grow due to poisoning and earthquake is a good stabbed move.

The Predator

Garchomp

Nature: Jolly

Ability:Sand Veil

EV Spread: Max attack and speed

Moves: Earthquake, Outrage, Stone edge and Dragon claw

Item: Choice Band

Need power in a second, Garchomp is the one for you. Outrage will OHKO many pokemon that don't resist and earthquake is an excellent stabbed move. Dragon claw is good if you don't want to be locked into outrage and stone edge his those ice types.

Desert Fortress

Forretress

Nature: Brave

Ability: Sturdy

EV spread: Max attack nothing for the other stats

Moves: Spikes, Stealth Rocks, Toxic spikes, Explosion

Item:Custap berry

If you aren't eager to set up the sun, Forretress is the other option. Set up all the entry hazards needed and the then go boom when your done. The berry will allow you to put up your hazards in a pinch when things aren't looking up for you.

Done a team I like to use and over all good typing and various weather effects. I like it when people give thoughtful comments and suggestions to help me get better at battling. If you see any improvements that can be made please fill free to tell me and I'll be more than happy to give them a try.

Pretty solid counters with the Ludicolo and the Darmanitan. I prefer stone edge over u-turn but I guess it's preference. A banded garchomp will be outsped by many ice types, so be wary of a weavile with ice punch or anything with ice beam, like the occasional dragonite. You have plenty of bulky physical defense walls, but your Sp. Def is lacking, mostly through Garchomp and Gliscor's 4x weakness to ice. Forretress doesn't have any recovery other than held items, so I would presume left overs > berries, but overall pretty good Sun.

Thanks for the feedback, I do lots of experimenting with various items of Forrtres and leftover is better then the berry. And ice types are quite a pain, on Garchomp firefang is a good compliment instead of stone edge because the boosted fire attacks.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh~ I like this team, its well made, in my view; perhaps something I'd love to fight at one point in time.

Thanks, if an entire team is based around a drizzle politoad and you have no flying or bug type, Ludicolo will completely wall it out. Nothing can take him down.

I like it for the most part, but as Reese pointed out, it's very vulnerable to special attackers and ice type attacks, so watch out for Ice Beam especially.

I would recommend running a Yache berry on Garchomp, it halves super effective damage from an Ice type attack, which is great when also running Fire Fang as I see you are in your trainer card. That's what I always run on mine, and it works wonders. Basically, you can sweep a good portion of their team if you have it on him.

Ok so running dark pulse for Ninetails is better then protect if ninetails is the lead. I've notice that Chandlure and speed Deyoxus can be very annoying, and dark pulse will fix that.