Gimmicky LapDance Set Suggestions

Eigengrau

Helooo!!

As the title suggests I am not looking for lap dance suggestions but rather looking for a good lapras team which is centered around lapras using Dragon dance and a partner using Swagger to raise its stats or a baton passer with swords dance.  It may not only have to be a full water type team, I am curious to know a good team built around lapras that is all.

Lapras ability would be water absorb.- I plan to put protect/ dragon dance/ ice shard/ aqua tail on it (Hence if I attack myself I can always try regaining the health by water absorb)

NOTE: I am mostly looking forward to use this set during doubles 

I would like to use a highly defensive mon preferably water type which can learn swagger light screen and reflect- maybe a slowbro?

or a water type who can learn sword dance and baton pass.

Just curious as to what kinda mons will work, if you have any other suggestions for a water monorun or for this lapdance to work (It doesn't need to be only water type) 😛

• Like 1

i belive that self hit from confusion is neutral, so you going to hit yourself, go for politoed, rain setter witch can do a lot of fun set, like belly drum, and for batton pass try scolipede support ( spikes and speed boost ) and them slowly grind every one.
Note gorebyss maybe is what you looking for, coil, aqua ring, baton pass, can learn swagger and so forth have some good defensive value and most important shell smash or huntail for that sweet attack stat, but idk try something crazy like curse baton pass pyukumuku  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WildRoad said:

i belive that self hit from confusion is neutral, so you going to hit yourself, go for politoed, rain setter witch can do a lot of fun set, like belly drum, and for batton pass try scolipede support ( spikes and speed boost ) and them slowly grind every one.
Note gorebyss maybe is what you looking for, coil, aqua ring, baton pass, can learn swagger and so forth have some good defensive value and most important shell smash or huntail for that sweet attack stat, but idk try something crazy like curse baton pass pyukumuku  

heyy! yeah thanks for it I forgot completely that gorebyss has batton pass :') I will look at this set- you got any fun sets with politoad in mind ?

full bulk rain setter z-splash, looks horrible, plays horrible but its so nice when you set up and starts sweeping, or z-waterfall rain belly drum ( BULK give this mon BULK ) half the hp but you gonna destroy something, or perish song whirlpool rest and toxic( helping hand for doubles ) the perish song is my favorite, is just kill one boss for free but whirlpool i dont know how to make it learn since 7 gen dont have whirlpool avaible for him and i dont know how to make it work on reborn but hey its a old set, you can do thief fling set, just toss something usefull ( like a light ball or something of sorts ) and then take your oponent leftovers, politoed can do a lot. 

• Like 1