route 6 dive?

The Swerp

I dived at the dive spot in route 6, and there's this building here which is locked, apparantly. Do I need to do something to make it open, or is this area just unavailable currently? 

yep.PNG

Spoiler

I did complete the route 11 pillar puzzle, but which dive spot in aquamarine cave are you talking about? Can you specifiy?

Edited by The Swerp

57 minutes ago, Kartikey said:

Go to route 11 and talk to the person inside submarine

This door has nothing to do with the submarine or the route 11 pillar puzzle. Or at least you don't need to do any of that first to open it.

45 minutes ago, The Swerp said:

I did complete the route 11 pillar puzzle, but which dive spot in aquamarine cave are you talking about? Can you specifiy?

Go to the spot where Amber dropped down, fall down the hole, walk down and surf on the water. The dive spot is to the left but down there you need to solve a puzzle involving currents which move you around. I'm pretty sure you need to dive down multiple times too because the actual square you're standing on when you dive down determines where you end up and then the current drags you to a different place.

Anyway just push all the buttons, a pathway opens up in the current room to the bottom left (good luck navigating the currents to reach it), go through that and you'll end up outside where you can find a single tower with a button to push that opens up the door.