Someone make me a new team

eedan2k18

sounds good. well, you got porigon-Z and drapion for a base then.....

id use galvantula as a settuper with sticky web and thunder wave potentially, and the goodra seems like a good option for overall bulkyness.

for attackers/sweepers, you got a nice array of options there. keep that for last... but since you wana try new mons, id say get aegislash. its fun, its OP, and its helpful as heck. [shadow claw/king's shield/shadow sneak/iron head-or-brick break].

for porigon-Z.... glitch field+coverage. you going to have the speed advantage due to galvanntula's sticky web most of the times, and if you get lucky, you can even set glitch field with conversion+conversion2. alternativelly, do the classic OU Porigon-Z sweep with what you got avaiable. what I recommend using reborn's TM limitations would be something like... [flamethrower/surf/nasty plot/recover] or [conversion 1/conversion2/flamethrower/surf] if you wana try the glitch field.

you could also go with aurora veil ninetails for.... sheer awesomeness and coverage. again, you got many options. only thing i ain't really sure about is drapion, since i never messed up with one even in my old dark monotype runs(always was more of a stunky person myself!), buuuuuuuut hope this helps!

8 minutes ago, Oris said:

sounds good. well, you got porigon-Z and drapion for a base then.....

id use galvantula as a settuper with sticky web and thunder wave potentially, and the goodra seems like a good option for overall bulkyness.

for attackers/sweepers, you got a nice array of options there. keep that for last... but since you wana try new mons, id say get aegislash. its fun, its OP, and its helpful as heck. [shadow claw/king's shield/shadow sneak/iron head-or-brick break].

for porigon-Z.... glitch field+coverage. you going to have the speed advantage due to galvanntula's sticky web most of the times, and if you get lucky, you can even set glitch field with conversion+conversion2. alternativelly, do the classic OU Porigon-Z sweep with what you got avaiable. what I recommend using reborn's TM limitations would be something like... [flamethrower/surf/nasty plot/recover] or [conversion 1/conversion2/flamethrower/surf] if you wana try the glitch field.

you could also go with aurora veil ninetails for.... sheer awesomeness and coverage. again, you got many options. only thing i ain't really sure about is drapion, since i never messed up with one even in my old dark monotype runs(always was more of a stunky person myself!), buuuuuuuut hope this helps!

got any sweeper recommendations for the fiore mansion battles im stuck on them but good idea moveset for drapion please? how do i evolve porygon as well if you know by chance 

Just now, eedan2k18 said:

got any sweeper recommendations for the fiore mansion battles im stuck on them but good idea moveset for drapion please? how do i evolve porygon as well if you know by chance 

going by parts....
1: metagross probably would get the job done well. i made it trough fiore mantion with my delphox mostly, and empoleon. tsarena helped alot on the last battle to, but... its really about being smart with your partner there, and not be afraid to use items.

2: like i said, never had a drapion, never raised one, and honestly, i kinda dislike drapion... so.... out of luck there.

3: if im not wrong... with upgrade, and then, with dubious disk. in regular games you make him hold the items and trade, so i imagine using a link stone while he holds the items should do the job.

Just now, Oris said:

going by parts....
1: metagross probably would get the job done well. i made it trough fiore mantion with my delphox mostly, and empoleon. tsarena helped alot on the last battle to, but... its really about being smart with your partner there, and not be afraid to use items.

2: like i said, never had a drapion, never raised one, and honestly, i kinda dislike drapion... so.... out of luck there.

3: if im not wrong... with upgrade, and then, with dubious disk. in regular games you make him hold the items and trade, so i imagine using a link stone while he holds the items should do the job.

my metagross hard carried me and i got both fennekin and piplup in my pc I'm probably gonna use piplup need that bulk

2. drapion seems like a good mon oh well only time will tell

3. just gotta find those items then 

so far i got:

drapion

empoleon

galvantula

Alolan Ninetails

Porygon-Z

Chandelure/Delphox/Charizard/Blaziken (gotta pick one)

What do you think??

my metagross hard carried me and i got both fennekin and piplup in my pc I'm probably gonna use piplup need that bulk

2. drapion seems like a good mon oh well only time will tell

3. just gotta find those items then 

so far i got:

drapion

empoleon

galvantula

Alolan Ninetails

Porygon-Z

Chandelure/Delphox/Charizard/Blaziken (gotta pick one)

What do you think??

not bad. I like it! specifically trough the mansion, dont htink chandelure would be a good idea. just go with blaziken since you already got him done

1 minute ago, Oris said:

not bad. I like it! specifically trough the mansion, dont htink chandelure would be a good idea. just go with blaziken since you already got him done

Thanks very much got any recommended movesets for some of the pokes??

Thanks very much got any recommended movesets for some of the pokes??

welll.... i already gave you porygon Z
for alolan ninetails... aurora veil. and make sure that she can bring hail to the field. should be eassy with snow warning, but you might wana run hail, just to be sure. other than that, an ice stab move and a fairy stab move? choise is yours.
for galvantula.... sticky web, thunder wave, and two stabs sounds good.
empoleon.... is a mess. mine ran waterfall surf rainy day and icy wind.
and blaziken.... im gona ssume you don't have protect, but if you do, give him it. other than that, blaze kick or flame blitz, high jump kick or sky uppercut, sword dance and stone edge or rock slide.

4 minutes ago, Oris said:

welll.... i already gave you porygon Z
for alolan ninetails... aurora veil. and make sure that she can bring hail to the field. should be eassy with snow warning, but you might wana run hail, just to be sure. other than that, an ice stab move and a fairy stab move? choise is yours.
for galvantula.... sticky web, thunder wave, and two stabs sounds good.
empoleon.... is a mess. mine ran waterfall surf rainy day and icy wind.
and blaziken.... im gona ssume you don't have protect, but if you do, give him it. other than that, blaze kick or flame blitz, high jump kick or sky uppercut, sword dance and stone edge or rock slide.

i got a little problemo. Im kinda stuck in the circus so i cant go get an upgrade for porygon 😞 

but all those movesets sound nice nice