Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

TM's and Poks

Benji65

Question

Hello,

This is more of a global question, I'm not looking for especially one TM or Pokemon but, 

- Where are 'good' TM hidden and what side quest should I accomplish to find them ?

- What 'Interresting' or unique pokemons are available and how to find them ?

I'm Just trying to build up my team, I actually went throught all the game so far with 6 pokemons, I'm at Adrienn now and need a more polyvanlent stock of Pokemons

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Benji65 said:

Hello,

This is more of a global question, I'm not looking for especially one TM or Pokemon but, 

- Where are 'good' TM hidden and what side quest should I accomplish to find them ?

- What 'Interresting' or unique pokemons are available and how to find them ?

I'm Just trying to build up my team, I actually went throught all the game so far with 6 pokemons, I'm at Adrienn now and need a more polyvanlent stock of Pokemons

Check the spoiler section of my signiture. For mons most are wild now as most of the events are done in the reborn region, you could get Klefkei or Zoura I think that's it Mon wise left You will need to look at the Neo section for the reborn region and Apophyll region