Rate My Main Team

Icecream Samwich

Feel free to place recommendations for new team members and/or Pokemon that I should replace

Blaziken

Blaze Kick, Strength,Brave Bird, High Jump Kick

Typlosion:

Eruption, Extrasensory, Flamethrower, Roll Out

Weavile:

Icicle Crash,Beat Up, Punishment, Cut

Breloom:

Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb, Drain Punch, Rock Smash

Gardevoir:

Hypnosis, Moon Blast, Calm Mind, Psychic

Dragonite:

Thunder Wave, Wing Attack, Aqua Tail, Extreme Speed (Probably murdered this move set a bit)

I know most of you are face palming because I spread out HM moves across my team, But I replaced moves that I never used and haven't struggled with it so far,( not gonna do this with flash or rock climb)

Personally I agree that switching out Typhlosion would be a good move. I disagree with using Nidoking though. While I love Nidoking, I think that there is a pokemon that would be better suited for your team. As much as it pains me to say, Quagsire is amazing. Its Water/Ground typing is amazing and would help you out with Electric types, fire, rock, steel, poison, and even other ground types. Sure you get double grass weakness with it, but you've already handled Fern AND you have Blaziken and Dragonite that can handle any grass types you come up against. 

On 9/24/2019 at 1:40 AM, jbastian1 said:

Personally I agree that switching out Typhlosion would be a good move. I disagree with using Nidoking though. While I love Nidoking, I think that there is a pokemon that would be better suited for your team. As much as it pains me to say, Quagsire is amazing. Its Water/Ground typing is amazing and would help you out with Electric types, fire, rock, steel, poison, and even other ground types. Sure you get double grass weakness with it, but you've already handled Fern AND you have Blaziken and Dragonite that can handle any grass types you come up against. 

you know what? this is a better idea. Go for Quagsire! I didnt even consider using quagsire lol

• Thanks 1