What do you wana see in v10?

Stiffins

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more shinys. Or at least a normal shiny rate.

Considering Shinies are just gimmick poke that has no added abilities and it's just all about looks, I don't think lowering the shiny encounter rate is necessary at all. It's just part of the fun. If we wanted to struggle for shinies like in the real game, you would play the official games, where the encounter rate is absurd (like 1 in 8000+). This is a casual fanmade game for fun, so hell no to shiny chance reduction.

Considering Shinies are just gimmick poke that has no added abilities and it's just all about looks, I don't think lowering the shiny encounter rate is necessary at all. It's just part of the fun. If we wanted to struggle for shinies like in the real game, you would play the official games, where the encounter rate is absurd (like 1 in 8000+). This is a casual fanmade game for fun, so hell no to shiny chance reduction.

I thought his request was amusing as currently his location is listed as "Shiny Hunter Association HQ".

Back to the point though, it's unlikely that Ame will decrease the shiny rate.

Want to start out saying that I love the game so far, only up to the 4th gym leader, well 5th but due to story 4th.

For episode 10 I'd love to see Absol make an entrance and then a few dragon pokemon like Dratini with his evolutions and Bagon with his evolutions. Other than that, continuation of the story which I know we're getting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gen VI-style EXP share.

It's a joke in the official games, but this particular fangame's difficulty is ramped all the way up to 9, so it'd be a boon.

And the second you'd get it, the difficulty would very quickly decrease; not a boon for this game.

More of me. We Hanging Scripts are unappreciated,

Also maybe more easter eggs.

More pokemon out and about....one thing I really enjoy is seeing the events where you find them outside of tall grass behaving like I kind of expect them to behave.

Darker themes. Get into the dark side of pokemon we know exist but never see. Grass pokemon being used to get high. Other such activities....

And the second you'd get it, the difficulty would very quickly decrease; not a boon for this game.

...then that probably should happen after the AI is ramped up. Having to grind isn't difficult. It's tedious, and it adds artificial difficulty. If you can do that, I'd be cool.

Edited by DaveStrider

...then that probably should happen after the AI is ramped up. Having to grind isn't difficult. It's tedious, and it adds artificial difficulty. Which is why the EXP Share tweaks should happen after AI is ramped up.

The problem with that is that improving the AI is quite tedious and can get very difficult (apparently very code heavy), especially if you want to implement new gen VI mechanics, which could possibly require a huge overhaul. I'd like a gen VI EXP share, but my guess is it probably won't be added for a while :(

I'm just gonna cut straight to the point... I WANNA SEE SOME STRIPPERS.. or those dudes who wear police uniforms and ring your doorbell and come in with a boom box! I mean we have a nudie mag at that one house...So how about some strippers!

Edited by Three Word Lie

I'm just gonna cut straight to the point... I WANNA SEE SOME STRIPPERS.. or those dudes who wear police uniforms and ring your doorbell and come in with a boom box! I mean we have a nudie mag at that one house...So how about some strippers!

I like the way this person thinks.

a way to get dito without having to restart the game.

I heard you had to do the daycare sidequest before going in the abandoned factory (the place with the caged pokemon puzzle) and if you go into the factory before completing the sidequest (like i did) there is no dito and you can't free him...

You get ditto from a girl in obsidia if you trade her a Furret