Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but does anyone know how to get Fennekin? In some videos I've seen, Fennekin is near Corsol Cave but it is not there for me. Is there some sort of prerequisite? Any help would be appreciated!

VuVYRwZ.png

1 hour ago, Senntenial said:

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but does anyone know how to get Fennekin? In some videos I've seen, Fennekin is near Corsol Cave but it is not there for me. Is there some sort of prerequisite? Any help would be appreciated!

9PXWvNG.png

Try it on weekdays like Monday to Friday.

Just now, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I believe the next time you're able to go there is when getting the 3rd gym badge, which is in Snowleaf City. Crossdeck River will no longer be wintery. I'm not sure if Fennekin is still there. 

Even if it is there, you won't be able to get to it because you'd need Surf.

7 hours ago, Senntenial said:

Dang I moved on with the story. Am I going to be able to return there any time soon? I'm at the Sammoris Island now.

6gKVfgn.png

Sadly, the event only occurs in the snow.

If you want, you could PM me your save file and I could add a Fennekin for ya.

22 hours ago, Night Fighter said:

Sadly, the event only occurs in the snow.

If you want, you could PM me your save file and I could add a Fennekin for ya.

It's okay, I'm content without a Fennekin. Thank you though.

I'm looking for a new ROM to play I was just wondering how you guys would rate the difficulty of this one? I personally prefer the more difficult ROMS and find it quite hard to get into the more simple ones however this could be overlooked if the story makes up for it.

Edited by Lissandra

1 hour ago, Lissandra said:

I'm looking for a new ROM to play I was just wondering how you guys would rate the difficulty of this one? I personally prefer the more difficult ROMS and find it quite hard to get into the more simple ones however this could be overlooked if the story makes up for it.

Spoiler

For me this fan game is easy with a good team, 'cause you can catch legendary pokemon; it's much easier than others like Reborn or Rejuvenation. But the story for me is nice (except for the beginning a bit confusing).

• Upvote 1

On 4/2/2017 at 3:16 PM, Animefan666 said:

Anyone know where the Griseous Orb is? I just caught Giratina and I'm not sure if I'll be able to return to the Distortion World again.

I think it's unobtainable at the moment? I don't have one either and I don't see it anywhere in the Distortion World.

2 hours ago, Lissandra said:

It's more difficult than the main series games that's for sure. In my opinion, it's difficulty is somewhere around Pokemon Insurgence difficulty. Depends on your team.

I recommend refraining from using legendary pokemon. There was a gym that actually blew me away until I used a certain legendary for counter.

• Upvote 1

an8ZFAm.png

Does anyone know how to get this TM or if it is possible? This is in the Collaria Cave. I'm a big person on exploring but this cave is super frustrating and I believe I can't get it as of now.

EDIT: In more urgent matters, I am stuck on this part where I am supposed to go to sleep but I can't.

hYr1LQR.png

It is already 8PM where I live now, and I have tried changing the times and dates but it still won't change. When I try to leave the room, it tells me to go back to sleep?

Edited by Senntenial

34 minutes ago, Senntenial said:

an8ZFAm.png

Does anyone know how to get this TM or if it is possible? This is in the Collaria Cave. I'm a big person on exploring but this cave is super frustrating and I believe I can't get it as of now.

EDIT: In more urgent matters, I am stuck on this part where I am supposed to go to sleep but I can't.

hYr1LQR.png

It is already 8PM where I live now, and I have tried changing the times and dates but it still won't change. When I try to leave the room, it tells me to go back to sleep?

Omg that cave, the first time made me mad; i never understood how to take that TM.

You've tried to talk to the characters? (i think you had to talk to them).

7 minutes ago, Hellyeah98 said:

Omg that cave, the first time made me mad; i never understood how to take that TM.

You've tried to talk to the characters? (i think you had to talk to them).

I got it now, I had to change the time to morning time, implying that I already went to sleep. >->

3 hours ago, Senntenial said:

an8ZFAm.png

There's a cave entrance/exit on the right side of that TM. Unfortunately, it's not coded in to where it leads outside. It's TM49 Echoed Voice. Impossible to get at the moment.

1 hour ago, Senntenial said:

Anyway to raise a pokemon's happiness to the max efficiently? I want get my level 17 Azurill to evolve before level 20 so it can learn Aqua Tail as a Marill since it is Adamant huge power. 

I don't know if there's a way to increase happiness but you can always use Lesser Candies to decrease the level once it evolves. Thats how I got Swords Dance on my Lucario.

5 hours ago, Desaya said:

I don't know if there's a way to increase happiness but you can always use Lesser Candies to decrease the level once it evolves. Thats how I got Swords Dance on my Lucario.

Didn't think of that, thank you!

5 hours ago, sandy said:

any1 know  where to get the septileite and if its possible to get a treecko after wedering island?

Treeko is only available before the event of weddirring island, as for the septileite I'm not sure if it's in this locations but, if you have surf, strenght (maybe rock smash) go to apocillips Cave and find a temple at the north of the cave, then go up and you should find a exit, If I'm not wrong, the septileite should be on the floor

Guys, 1 question, anyone knows where to find a Sun stone in the game, I'm currently in Kepler city (Arietta's town) and I have not found one until here, and I would like to evolve my petilil into Liligant before I go further in the story.