Reborn Visual Novel!

Brockze

Understandable. They were mostly my own ideas, but yeah, I understand. I can still help with the writing to a certain extent. I can also help by looking online for photos of buildings matching whatever criteria you need for references for the art teams.

EDIT:...I just realized the art team would be able to do that themselves, without any need for assistance. FML.

Uh, you can do that as part of the art team because they don't even exist right now it would save a bit of time...

Get rid of those window decorations, scrub. L2rice

Umm, anyway. Sign me up on the coding aspect.

Similar to Linux I use a GNU/Linux distrobution (Crunchbang/Slackware), but I have a laptop with Windows and a VM with OSX on it, so all bases are covered.

Get rid of those window decorations, scrub. L2rice

Umm, anyway. Sign me up on the coding aspect.

Similar to Linux I use a GNU/Linux distrobution (Crunchbang/Slackware), but I have a laptop with Windows and a VM with OSX on it, so all bases are covered.

Sounds good. I'll add you, and you and Linux can work together as a duo! *cue Team rocket theme*

EDIT: SapphireSkyWillow has said she'll help, so woo! An artist on the list. Proof here:

HaQjMgw.png

Edited by Jacze

Just gonna say this for the record, I disagree with leaving away the darkness that the game has produced as that would deviate from the original author's (Ame's) vision of Reborn of the key events. I see it in two lights that it might work. If you want to make an adaptation go all the way and add little hints of deviation with your own backstory to it OR completely change the ideal's of Ame's vision of Reborn and make it to a different type of Reborn that still leaves some traces to Ame's vision. This is just my pick on it though, take it with a grain of salt and I hope that you will be doing the right thing as i'm just a write with ideas. :P

Just gonna say this for the record, I disagree with leaving away the darkness that the game has produced as that would deviate from the original author's (Ame's) vision of Reborn of the key events. I see it in two lights that it might work. If you want to make an adaptation go all the way and add little hints of deviation with your own backstory to it OR completely change the ideal's of Ame's vision of Reborn and make it to a different type of Reborn that still leaves some traces to Ame's vision. This is just my pick on it though, take it with a grain of salt and I hope that you will be doing the right thing as i'm just a write with ideas. :P

That sounds like you think we're telling the same story as the game... I swear we aren't... I said, there won't be so much death/destruction, but there will be pollution. Like, that bit stays the same.

That sounds like you think we're telling the same story as the game... I swear we aren't... I said, there won't be so much death/destruction, but there will be pollution. Like, that bit stays the same.

..So, we are gonna be telling the story from a completely different perspective? Dat's fine. I guess i'm just a bit confused on how the plot is gonna be.

Whoa how come I never saw this post.......Oh wait I did, but I was way too lazy to check it out. Anyways I have pondered upon this idea for a while and even began to brainstorm some ideas for characters and stuff. If you guys have any more room for writers sign me up, I got school now and normally don't get home until 5:30ish (central time) but if I more then happy to help.

So Vaike is an absol?

No, it's used as an example. I am just the coder in this as I saw it in one of the members sigs, I used it.

Whoa how come I never saw this post.......Oh wait I did, but I was way too lazy to check it out. Anyways I have pondered upon this idea for a while and even began to brainstorm some ideas for characters and stuff. If you guys have any more room for writers sign me up, I got school now and normally don't get home until 5:30ish (central time) but if I more then happy to help.

Honestly, if you have something now, I say you'rein. I'm stuck here waiting for a story to implement.

I don't mean to brag but, I write fanfiction so I'd really like to help out with the writers list.

You should join :D

Yeah, of course you guys can join! And Linux, I gave the guys a few starting points, so hopefully we'll have a story soon...

May I ask what are we supposed to do?

May I ask what are we supposed to do?

There are a multitude of different conversations that go on behind the scenes, so to speak, where we are actually doing stuff. Hopefully. I'll add you to one of those.

On another topic, how good are you with a piano, music wise?

There are a multitude of different conversations that go on behind the scenes, so to speak, where we are actually doing stuff. Hopefully. I'll add you to one of those.

On another topic, how good are you with a piano, music wise?

Well I do play piano, but I wouldn't call myself good with it since I'm merely at grade four......but I pretty much know everything that's needed except for the really pro stuff. You know, pedals, note, sharps and flats, cresendos and symbols and stuff. Thats the stuff I know. Edited by YagamiNoir4896

Yeah, of course you guys can join! And Linux, I gave the guys a few starting points, so hopefully we'll have a story soon...

In the meantime, I'm sure there are other things for Linux and I to go over.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm new around here. You probably already have too many writers already, but I'd love the opportunity to write a subplot for the VN.

My strong suit is in character development and psychological horror-esque scenes. I can email a sample of my work if you'd like.

I'm having exams soon, so I'll only really be able to spend significant amounts of time writing come December, but I hope you'll be willing to consider me nonetheless.

With love, Acquiescence.

P.S. On the off chance that some of you are Fate/Stay Night fans, I'm the writer of a fanfic titled "Fate: Second Sight" on fanfiction.net. Feel free to take a gander if you'd like a gauge of my ability as a writer (the first three chapters are being reworked right now though, I wrote them 2 years ago and they're terrible)

Hi. I'm new around here. You probably already have too many writers already, but I'd love the opportunity to write a subplot for the VN.

My strong suit is in character development and psychological horror-esque scenes. I can email a sample of my work if you'd like.

I'm having exams soon, so I'll only really be able to spend significant amounts of time writing come December, but I hope you'll be willing to consider me nonetheless.

With love, Acquiescence.

P.S. On the off chance that some of you are Fate/Stay Night fans, I'm the writer of a fanfic titled "Fate: Second Sight" on fanfiction.net. Feel free to take a gander if you'd like a gauge of my ability as a writer (the first three chapters are being reworked right now though, I wrote them 2 years ago and they're terrible)

I haven't seen anything from the writers, honestly, a short piece would be nice just to fit in and work with.

So far, it seems dead and a status from "Jacze" after a PM I sent kind of confirms it... I have no idea where this goes now,

all up to Jacze.

I haven't seen anything from the writers, honestly, a short piece would be nice just to fit in and work with.

So far, it seems dead and a status from "Jacze" after a PM I sent kind of confirms it... I have no idea where this goes now,

all up to Jacze.

Huh. Well, my curiosity has been peaked. I shall catch up with the story and start some planning :)

• 3 weeks later...