Another Year Has Ended

N8theGr8

• Administrators
hell...maybe even some romance!

Are you spiting me? You better not be spiting me.

Yeah, another year ... this one's different though... graduating from school and... I dunno, it'll be like a permanent summer break >>

swimming? at this time of year? what are you, in the polar bear club?!

This new year will see a whole new state and place of residence for me. Half excited, half dreading it. But yeah, tonight shall be awesome just because I know I won't see my friends for a long time after that.

Sooo my mom said I take after her... 14 jello shots I ate 12. And drank half a bottle of burben? Lol and I was not even buzzed or has a hang over

Good start. You have beginner's tolerance. It shall subside =3. It also depends on which OH beverage was put into the jello and how much of it. Me on the other hand... had like 15 shots of jack daniels all at once... and it seemed to hit me all at once in 15 minutes and peaked for 5 hours. I dunno what it is about my friend's new years parties, but the only time that compares to how drunk I last night is the first time i drank at one of his new years parties.

Like bullet, I managed 2 hours of sleep. Because I had this whole plane ride ordeal to get back here in NC today. =(