League battles are stressful.

Yuki

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ failwhale says that when you sneak your laptop past your mother, lose sleep staying up three and a half hours later than you usually do, and end up getting less than three hours of sleep in return, you are allowed to canoe across the lake from happycamperland.

It's hella frustrating to devote somuch time to something and then it ends up turning to naught.

Anyone else have thse experiances?

[quote name='Bullet' post='8676' date='Jan 4 2011, 02:34 PM']I have an odd sensation that anything I say here will be bashed severely by certain people[/quote]

Personally, I'm not one to bash.

And I know Ame.
The league is SUPPOSED to be challenging, that's why it's there. I wouldn't give up on it, not after all the effort I've put into bettering myself as a battler and such. Sometimes, though, those close calls are just a little too close, and they're not the most wonderful sensation to experiance at two in the morning.

I think it's only fair that the leaders tell you whether they're challenging singles/doubles/triples. The first day you challenge a leader could be thrown away because you weren't expecting doubles, and that's lost sleep for nothing.

I just fought Cal and lost 6-0 in 3 turns.
And my resparudasu's Mischevious Heart didn't do anything.
In fact, all of my moves missed or simply didn't exist the first turn.

I have never, in my lifetime, been in a more haxxed battle.
Edit: Nevermind, the ability was reset to limber (like magic) when I loaded my team