Reborn Minecraft Reboot

Huggyboo

So i'm not sure how many people remember nor frequent our fair minecraft server anymore, but i've went on it a few random times lately to check up on thing, and it's.... messy? I can't really think of a good word to describe it.

From my small wanders around the fair old town of Winnifred and it's surrounding areas (even the town sophie named whatever it was), while i evaded quick death from mobs i checked on all the creations of me and friends from the server. Well it wasn't family friendly.

A lot of stuff was abandoned or gutted for materials, many things such as one of my own creations was hermit crabbed and remodled, including the area around it which in my case i did put a claim on many months ago (though i'm not testy since i doubt anymore who's gone on recently knows), and everything is kinda cluttered all together. Also there was weird random fires everywhere, not on buildings, just like... 1x1 fires hear and there.... it was odd.

Anyways my point is i feel it's time for the server to be well... Reborn (lol i'm such a comedian). I know a lot of people have put in hardwork for creations but if things haven't changed TOO much since i was much more active on the server, i know people would also just ask OP's for items and build from there :P (i don't remember many people aside from myself actually gathering materials themselves for builds)

Still, we all put in a lot of hard work, but it's hard for our work to be recognized when someone builds right next to it or everything around it gets griefed or if everthing just looks trashy! I feel a new world would do wonders in rebooting the reborn minecraft community and letting us enjoy playing minecraft together again!

So please voice your opinons on this matter so we can come to a conclusion.

New Reborn Minecraft World: Yay or nay?

• Developers

If anything we can make use our multiworld plugins (i need to give nyu the new plugins folder already too, i've been slacking a bit) and make it a seperate world, cause a lot of things that people have worked really hard on --cough will cough-- are still completely intact, though sometimes hidden, and i wouldn't want to just get rid of the world cold turkey, that's not okay

multiworld pls, Inuki.

Oh, and if we're gonna do the multiworld thing, then we need on that's pure survival. A world where we actually compete for resources as opposed to what we have now.