Any suggestions for my last pokemon and help for my team

Cometno

I have just beaten Randomus i am pretty confused on what pokemon i should choose for a 6th team member for my first run any suggestions i don't use repeating type pokemon or monotypes i don't know why

My team 

Greninja (Hokage) Lv63

Protean

Nature: Hasty

Moveset: Extrasensory,Hidden Power (Ghost),Feint Attack,Water Shuriken

Golem (Comet) Lv60

Sturdy

Nature: Adamant

Moveset: Heavy Slam,Earthquake,Rock Blast,Stone Edge

Crobat (Zoooober) Lv60

Infiltrator

Nature: Jolly

Moveset: Leech Life,Wing Attack,Cross Poison,Poison Fang

Kommo-o (Crystal) Lv65

Bulletproof

Nature: Naive

Moveset: Clanging Scales,Dragon Dance,Close Combat,False Swipe

Volcarona (Banana)Lv61

Flame Body

Nature: Timid

Moveset: Heat Wave,Fiery Dance,Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance

Note: The Volcarona was Wonder Traded to me and the Kommo-o was debugged because i was to lazy to get too far in the game for it you can even give me move recommendations or which pokemon to remove from my team

Edited by Cometno

Golem can be replaced by Rhyperior very soon, or Alolan Golem right now, and both are pretty much straight upgrades. Other than that you have a complete lack of Dragon resists so a Fairy type like Sylveon, Clefable (soon) or Ribombee could be good to invest in; alternatively, a Steel type like Aggron or Steelix would be a good addition.

1 minute ago, Seel The Deal said:

Golem can be replaced by Rhyperior very soon, or Alolan Golem right now, and both are pretty much straight upgrades. Other than that you have a complete lack of Dragon resists so a Fairy type like Sylveon, Clefable (soon) or Ribombee could be good to invest in; alternatively, a Steel type like Aggron or Steelix would be a good addition.

Oh thanks usually Crobat one shots fairy types with cross poison but i could use those

Weavile would be a great addition to your team, although you might not be able to get it just yet. I personally run with one on my team although can't remember quite how far in the game you can get Sneasel. At any rate, the dark immunity to psychic would be good considering your team has a few weak spots to Pyschic plus the Ice typing would be great for taking on Dragon types quickly. You can breed in Ice Punch to them as its strongest STAB move and it gets Ice Shard for priority. Although its a bit of a glass cannon. Additionally, you could consider getting yourself Vanilluxe which can even learn Flash Cannon. I hear its been a solid choice for people embarking on beating reborn. You could also do Avalugg if you want something tankier, it can have Sturdy which is always invaluable in Reborn or even Ice Heal. You could use it with an icy rock to set up an extended Hail and heal up each turn. Alolan Sandlash with Slush Rush is amazing as you'll learn in your battle with Titania later- good luck there, that one was ROUGH. Last recommendation I can think of would be Alolan Ninetails for that Fairy/Ice typing. It is a total Dragon wrecker plus the Aurora Veil is great considering how much stat adjustments matter in this game. 

Good Luck!  

3 hours ago, jbastian1 said:

Weavile would be a great addition to your team, although you might not be able to get it just yet. I personally run with one on my team although can't remember quite how far in the game you can get Sneasel. At any rate, the dark immunity to psychic would be good considering your team has a few weak spots to Pyschic plus the Ice typing would be great for taking on Dragon types quickly. You can breed in Ice Punch to them as its strongest STAB move and it gets Ice Shard for priority. Although its a bit of a glass cannon. Additionally, you could consider getting yourself Vanilluxe which can even learn Flash Cannon. I hear its been a solid choice for people embarking on beating reborn. You could also do Avalugg if you want something tankier, it can have Sturdy which is always invaluable in Reborn or even Ice Heal. You could use it with an icy rock to set up an extended Hail and heal up each turn. Alolan Sandlash with Slush Rush is amazing as you'll learn in your battle with Titania later- good luck there, that one was ROUGH. Last recommendation I can think of would be Alolan Ninetails for that Fairy/Ice typing. It is a total Dragon wrecker plus the Aurora Veil is great considering how much stat adjustments matter in this game. 

Good Luck!  

ok thanks