Venasaur or Roserade?

Gengar768

okay so I know these two both perform very differntly from eachother so im just asking which do you guys think dose better competitivly(May have mispelled that...oh well)

Roserade:

Nature: Timid

Abillity: Technician

Item: Life orb

Moves:

Giga Drain

Sludge bomb

Dazzling gleam

HP fire

Venausaur:

Nature: Modest

Abillity: Chlorphyl (God I Suck at spelling this word Chlorpphil Chroriphyl?????)

Moves:

Solar beam

Earth power (If ame at least updates the pokemon with new added moves from gen 8 like ageislash with close combat .............or gengar with sludge wave)

Sludge bomb

Growth (I plan on using this in the sun thanks to my whimsicott)

Id love to hear your thoughts about this🤔🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

16 minutes ago, Gengar768 said:

okay so I know these two both perform very differntly from eachother so im just asking which do you guys think dose better competitivly(May have mispelled that...oh well)

Roserade:

Nature: Timid

Abillity: Technician

Moves:

Giga Drain

Sludge bomb

Dazzling gleam

HP fire

Venausaur:

Nature: Modest

Abillity: Chlorphyl (God I Suck at spelling this word Chlorpphil Chroriphyl?????)

Moves:

Solar beam

Earth power (If ame at least updates the pokemon with new added moves from gen 8 like gengar with sludge wave)

Sludge bomb

Growth (I plan on using this in the sun thanks to my whimsicott)

Id love to hear your thoughts about this🤔🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

Its a close match but Venusaur got more base stats and is the superior in that case for me. Wih Chlorophyll you double its Speed! But i personally prefer Naughty on him instead of modest but thats up on you and your moveset. I would use Moves like earthquake, solar beam/ giga drain, growth and hidden power/Sludge bomb. Life orb is great. But you use a great mash up there anyway. 

Roserade is good, even nice, but i would still prefer the Flower frog. If u use roserade I personally would go on natural Cure as its ability and use moves like toxic Spikes, Sleep powder, rest, giga drain, … 
In that case its a real nice supporter and dont Need that sun shit you definetly Need on venusaur. But its sure just my opinion

• Like 1

Okay, so personally, I think you are not utilizing technician as effectively as you could. Personally, I dont know if I would really utilize Technician on Roserade. It only would be benefitting HP Fire. I feel like Poison Point/Rocky Helmet would be a decent loadout on it. Though. TBH I really would only consider Venusaur competitively if you plan to mega evolve it. 

Just now, jbastian1 said:

You could also run it with poison heal and a toxic orb too if you want to continually be healing, The Spore-Swords Dance combo is BRUTAL.

haha breloom IS a beast when your using technician (or poison heal......i love my mushroom guy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1