Need help with Amaria

Raihan

Just now, Raihan said:

i just can't seem to beat her no matter what, i'm not even sure my team is good enough to beat her.

magnezone, ampharos, flygon, metagross, absol, greninja

You can send your save file here, I'll try tonight or tomorrow

Question here is are you doing 2v2 or 1v1.  for 2v2 you team seem ok since magnazone and ampharos both have discharge. i would replace flygon  and absol with prolly more electric type mons or mons which can support you with screens i.e Meowstick M, whimsicott. Also try Ev train properly as gyms beyond Charlotte all have perfect EV spreads. Cant do much as little info provided for team moveset. Oh you can also get rid of the water field if u find it difficult to deal with her boosted moves. you can make use of Electric terrain,misty terrain/ grassy terrain to your advantage or use blizzard to freeze up the field. hope this helps and good luck.

Ludicolo and Shedinja both meme all over Amaria if you want an easy out.

Other than that, try changing the field, and make sure your fast 'mons are floating or flying in some way so they don't have a speed penalty (Air Balloon can work). Greninja, Metagross and Flygon are all not great choices for this fight, I'd invest in a Grass type, or an Ice type with Freeze Dry + Blizzard (for changing the field, Vanilluxe gets both, sets Hail on switchin, and has very high Special Attack)