And the one to be replaced because of very underwhelming performance lately

A-Exeggutor:

+Sp. Atk -Speed; 252 Sp. Atk 252 Sp. Def 6 Hp

Frisk; Amplified rock

Gigadrain

Dragon pulse

Flamethrower

Trick room

Currently I'm thinking of just getting a slowqueen as my other trick room setter, since my slowsis is an absolute beast, she tanked an EQ from the lvl 75 Garchomp at lv 43 or something like that, but It feels wrong to put basically the same Mon on the team twice....

Also I won't put on aromatisse because I can't stand that pokemon, anyway im looking for other people's opinions on a backup setter

Bronzong has Gyro Ball which is awesome with Trick Room, Factory fields and Fairy Tale Field "Gyro Ball of Justice!". 150 bp off zong HURTS even before a field boost, despite a not stellar attack stat. Z-Trick Room later on raises accuracy which is good for hypnosis too.

Kecleon is a fun one to try out as you can dance around the enemy's next move with Protean and its wide moveset, with handy fighting, psychic and dark moves to resist attacks that you can see coming, and surprising special bulk when invested.

Porygon-2 with eviolite would be bulky with good recovery but would be offensively weaker than some other options.

Malamar might be a littttle too fast for Trick Room but you could prob make it work with as little speed as possible. It could be overkill with a Metronome + Superpower.

I didn't even know kecleon got trickroom, that could be fun, I was also considering audio with regenerator, tr wish encore dazzling, but it seems encore always only lasts for 2 rounds, so I only get 1 'bad attack' out of it after the switch.... Also it's a pain to deal with wild Pokémon because I can't escape from most of them and audino needs a million attacks to actually defeat them. Porygon is a no because I've used it already in another playthrough, but you got me at least 1 more option I wasn't aware of 😄

Cofagrigus is an amazing offensive Trick Room setter (and arguably one of the best Ghosts in Reborn), with amazing physical defense, good special defense, terrible speed, decent special attack and access to Nasty Plot.

Reuniclus is an option, with Regenerator, very high Special attack, and access to Calm Mind and lots of good special moves. Typing is underwhelming, though - pure Psychic isn't great.

If you want another Grass-type to replace Exeggutor, you could consider Gourgeist. Great support movepool and even better bulk than Cofagrigus.

Bronzong's already been mentioned as a very nice setter, but I'd like to mention that it also gets dual screens AND stealth rock so it's very customizable.

Aromatisse is noteworthy as not only the sole viable Fairy type Trick Room setter, but also the only one that's immune to Taunt and Encore. It's not great otherwise, but it's worth a mention.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...