HELP ME PLZZZZ!

Vis32pro

Hello everybody i am playing pokemon rejuvenation and i am in the part where i have to battle the rift garbodor the second time. I am playing casual difficulty and i am not able to defeat it . It is so tough it is like my 40th try but i still could'nt beat it. My team is incineroar lv 55,empoleon lv 56 ,vikavolt lvl 57 ,vanniluxe lv 53, altaria lv 55 ,lycanroc dusk lv 56. Plz you guys have to help me or else i think i have to start a new save file because i dont have other choice except defeating it as i cannot even grind my pokemon. Plz help me. Thanks

Does your altaria have a perish song? if it have then 1 strategy that i can recommend is to equip her quick claw and continue trying until you go first, if you dont then try to post your pkmn moveset and ability, it with a lot easier if we know what we are dealing with

Example:

Empoleon LV56

Ability: Defiant

Moves:
Sword Dance

Aqua Jet

Brine

Drill Peck

1 hour ago, Display name said:

why can't you grind up your pokemon.

Well if i recall when you go fight the rift garbodor, you do not have the option to go back to the city, so you actually just stuck there until you beat it

2 hours ago, fellowry said:

Well if i recall when you go fight the rift garbodor, you do not have the option to go back to the city, so you actually just stuck there until you beat it

There are wild encounters in the cave and you can also aquire a lucky egg at this point. I would recomend having a ground type pokemon

On 4/17/2020 at 8:31 PM, Display name said:

There are wild encounters in the cave and you can also aquire a lucky egg at this point. I would recomend having a ground type pokemon

Actually no there no encounter at all in those area not sure about fishing but the cave have absolutely no encounter, so if by any chance your team is not enough to beat the garbordor you kinda stuck

11 hours ago, Display name said:

Dang thats weird i thought there were My bad

No prob i also didn't actually believe it until i try it myself, i often heard many people got stuck here cuz they cant go back/grind and that garbordor is pretty bulky and has good coverage so its not easy to kill, some balancing error on the dev part i guess

On 4/17/2020 at 3:01 AM, Vis32pro said:

Hello everybody i am playing pokemon rejuvenation and i am in the part where i have to battle the rift garbodor the second time. I am playing casual difficulty and i am not able to defeat it . It is so tough it is like my 40th try but i still could'nt beat it. My team is incineroar lv 55,empoleon lv 56 ,vikavolt lvl 57 ,vanniluxe lv 53, altaria lv 55 ,lycanroc dusk lv 56. Plz you guys have to help me or else i think i have to start a new save file because i dont have other choice except defeating it as i cannot even grind my pokemon. Plz help me. Thanks

If your also having trouble and need to go back to a save Pre-Garbodor fight,
Navigate to your games save folder [users->computername>Saved Games>Pokémon Rejuvenation> Delete the Game.rxdata file and take one of the backups [IF THERE IS ONE] and rename it to Game.rxdata
It should send you to wherever that last save was pre-Garbage man so you can grind and stock up on items before it

EX:
Game.rxdata is deleted, I take my previous save currently named Game - 1386 - Marisa - 97h 11m - 14 badges.rxdata and rename it to Game.rxdata and that previously saved game now becomes the primary save

edit: It keeps track how many times you've hit that save button so yes ive saved almost 1,400 times