Which is better

Vis32pro

Hello everybody i am playing pokemon reborn and i am in the part where i have to battle charolette. So i am in a confusion wether i should choose a lycanroc midday or a gigalith for this gym and the ability of lycanroc is steadfast and my gigalith's ability is sand force . I have a bunch of ability capsules so dont hesitate to tell me if i should change my ability or not. So i request you guys to tell me what should i choose to beat charolette. Actually i like both of them but my confusion is that lycanroc is good in speed than gigalith but gigalith has very good defense stat than lycanroc so this was my confusion. Thanks in advance.

Lycanroc when properly EV trained is faster than all of Charlotte's mons, which lets you essentially just spam Rock Slide and win (though I doubt Lycanroc quite OHKOs Ninetales or Rotom like Archeops does), but if you're not looking to EV train then Gigalith's defenses are a more reliable choice. Mind you, there's nothing really stopping you bringing both 😛

If neither works for you, Walrein is an amazing choice for this gym, you can change the field and set Rain on turn 1 and then spam Surf, with Thick Fat making up for not being resistant to Fire.

27 minutes ago, Seel The Deal said:

Lycanroc when properly EV trained is faster than all of Charlotte's mons, which lets you essentially just spam Rock Slide and win (though I doubt Lycanroc quite OHKOs Ninetales or Rotom like Archeops does), but if you're not looking to EV train then Gigalith's defenses are a more reliable choice. Mind you, there's nothing really stopping you bringing both 😛

If neither works for you, Walrein is an amazing choice for this gym, you can change the field and set Rain on turn 1 and then spam Surf, with Thick Fat making up for not being resistant to Fire.

Doesn't Every one of her mons carry Solar Beam though?
Also I thought Ninetales resets up sun when she sends it out

Her gym is run double battle style so Mid-Day Lycanroc [Atk+ Spd EV trained] Will outspeed her mon's for The rock slide as Seel the Deal mentioned, you can have another mon there to KO quickly what Lycan cant
Personally id do Lycanroc + Stealth Rock Setup since Fire takes a lot of Damage from it [ Charizards normally lose like Half their HP (Based on Leon's from SwSh) from SR damage] so it can help wittle down those mons lycan cant OHKO 

I just want to take my team as the following

Blaziken ,dewgong ,donphan, gigalith or lycanroc ,brozor ,mudsdale ,grandbull

Actually i took a bronzong because it can learn both trick room and rain dance as i missed the raindance tm from aqua alleway. And i cant return there right now. My idea was that heat proof+trick room+rain dance would be good.

By the way keyblade told that every of her mons has solar beam but no only two of them has it and other one has giga drain so total 3 pokemon have grass moves

Edited by Vis32pro
Just had to mention something