Completely stuck at radomus. Any tips appreciated

furiousnyx

Probably months at this point with the many times i have quitin and retried and i just cannot get behond radomus.
Completely sweeps my team with one shots with no mercy.

Hase beatin the fun out of the game for me atm.

Any tips appreciated

Skuntank 59 : night slash - flamethrower - sucker punch - slash 

dread plate

Noivern 58 : wing attack - shadow claw - Bite - super fang

silk scarf

granbull 57 : bite - play rough - headbut - close combat

magical seed

Rapidash 56 : bounch - flare blitz- fire blast - high horsepower

Blaziken 59 : bulk up - blaze kick - brave bird - double kick

black belt

Sideline above 50

alolan sandslash 58 - slash - shadow claw - ice ball - metal claw 

never melt ice

pachirisu 50 : sweet kiss - discharge - nuzzle - charm

destiny knot

tried training but that takes ages with so little options to train.

Edited by furiousnyx

Well im not sure if this would help or how far of a walk youd be willing to go on, but in chrysolia forest you can trade a mothim, i think, for a trapinch and ive used flygon in a few playthroughs on past computers, and i gotta say it does pretty good work in this gym if you have enough patience to set it up with dragon dance to wait out the trick room, using the other pokemon you have in the double battle as just a turn to heal the flygon, and then just earthquake everything. Beyond that, i dont have any particularly good advice.

3 hours ago, furiousnyx said:

Probably months at this point with the many times i have quitin and retried and i just cannot get behond radomus.
Completely sweeps my team with one shots with no mercy.

Hase beatin the fun out of the game for me atm.

Any tips appreciated

Skuntank 59 : night slash - flamethrower - sucker punch - slash 

dread plate

Noivern 58 : wing attack - shadow claw - Bite - super fang

silk scarf

granbull 57 : bite - play rough - headbut - close combat

magical seed

Rapidash 56 : bounch - flare blitz- fire blast - high horsepower

Blaziken 59 : bulk up - blaze kick - brave bird - double kick

black belt

Sideline above 50

alolan sandslash 58 - slash - shadow claw - ice ball - metal claw 

never melt ice

pachirisu 50 : sweet kiss - discharge - nuzzle - charm

destiny knot

tried training but that takes ages with so little options to train.

You need to take out that Reuniclus in the first turn, I advise you use your Noivern's super fang and Skuntank night slash in the first turn.

Radomus' other mon that knows trick room is his Slowking, so try to disrupt this mon with your Pachirisu.

Try using physical attacks against his Metagross since it is holding assault vest, my suggestion is that you use your Rapidash, since I believe your Blaziken is your best bet to take out that Gallade, Brave Chicken power baby.

Against Malamar your Granbull is your best bet, since it can resist his Malamar's sperpower spam, its reflect is going to be rough but you need to play it out at this point.

If you have intimidate in your Granbull it is going to be HARD, that Malamar's ability is Contrary, so it will boost it instead of making it weaker(reason of the superpower spam), having a Rattled Granbull in this battle would be ideal.

This battle plan was made without considering you bag items since I usually play without using those, idk what to tell you about Radomus' Gardevoir, just try playing it out and hitting it physically, her defense is way lower than her special defense.

Radomus' Team:   ufceVWW.png

Something that can always help you out is changing the field effect. His team heavily relies on the field to get the boosts. If you can manage to get rid of that then you will have an edge in battle. A pokemon that helped me out was Escavalier. You can get one by trading karrablast(?) to a dude in Spinel. If you can manage to pull off a swords dance, you'll be invincible with X-sciccor. Watch out for Gallade's, Reuniclus and Malamar's fighting moves tho! 

Also, grab some heartscales and go teach some neat moves to your team. The move tutor resides in Onyx Ward and her key lies in the Underground Railnet. 

If you lack heartscales, you can fish Luvdiscs in Tanzan Lake.

Good luck! 

12 hours ago, Des Teto said:

Also, grab some heartscales and go teach some neat moves to your team. The move tutor resides in Onyx Ward and her key lies in the Underground Railnet. 

If you lack heartscales, you can fish Luvdiscs in Tanzan Lake.

Good luck! 

Most definitly helpfull and something i can aim for. 
Didn't know.

14 hours ago, VividGrey said:

Something that can always help you out is changing the field effect. His team heavily relies on the field to get the boosts. If you can manage to get rid of that then you will have an edge in battle. A pokemon that helped me out was Escavalier. You can get one by trading karrablast(?) to a dude in Spinel. If you can manage to pull off a swords dance, you'll be invincible with X-sciccor. Watch out for Gallade's, Reuniclus and Malamar's fighting moves tho! 

(field) I know but atm do not have a single Mon to do break the field.

If I had it would'v been way easier.

Havent seen karrablast so far but i'll check. 
Y gallade definitly hits like a truck while reun and slowking are his setup. I can one hit reun or his gallade, but then slowking or his metagross messes me up depending on whice Mon i am using.

8 hours ago, furiousnyx said:

(field) I know but atm do not have a single Mon to do break the field.

If I had it would'v been way easier.

Havent seen karrablast so far but i'll check. 
Y gallade definitly hits like a truck while reun and slowking are his setup. I can one hit reun or his gallade, but then slowking or his metagross messes me up depending on whice Mon i am using.

Can you post a pic of the pokemon in your box?

After 20 more tries or so finally got him down with:

Skuntank+Primeape lead

pachirisu
Granbull

Blaziken

Aggron

tx to u all who responded

First gonna cooldown and continue with rejuvenation for a bit after all this lol (just started)

• Upvote 1