Help with building team

wildkratt123

I just beated kiki and I am deciding to add more permanent members to my team as I am currently switching members in and out pratically every gym battle so the levels are somewhat lobsided and i need help choosing 2 more permanent mons.

The mons i know i am using are:

Blaziken

Ampharos

cottonee 

The mons in my PC:

please help and i don't mind duplicating types twice and grinding them to catch up.You could add a short reason why if you really want to

pc after kiki 1.PNG

after kiki 2.PNG

Edited by wildkratt123
found a better way to do it

With you current desired perma-members your team is weak to: Poison, Ground, Flying, Psychic

And overall lacks resistances against: Normal, Poison, Psychic, Rock, Ghost and Fairy

Note: Your weakness to Ground and Flying in this case means that you have more mons that are weak to it than resist it, so it's not that critical.

The easiest fix for the unresisted types would be Steel as that would only leave Ghost unresisted, though from your box pictures I take that's currently not an option. Sandygast with its Ground/Ghost typing would take care of Normal, Rock and Poison so it would be a good addition.

The rest is kinda meh tbh, maybe Sealeo, but that still leaves you weak to Ground, Flying, Psychic and Ghost with Psychic, Ghost and Fairy being unresisted, so I strongly recommend getting a Steel type

What I really like to do when planning to expand/change my team is go to this site:

http://jakerodelius.com/web/pokemon-calc/index.html

While it doesn't take abilities like Levitate into account, it gives youa good enough overview on your Teams defensive capabilities

grind up your trapinch for sure, great movepool and really useful for some upcoming gyms. maybe catch a yamask from shades gym and train that up, cofagrigus with mummy can make a lot of opponents useless. wont be available for a couple gyms but get an escavalier as soon as you can