Path blocked

Versa

Hello,

As I was progressing through the game, I've ran into one particular Fox dude that... blocked my path in Blackview City and I'm stuck here because...

Spoiler

I'm stuck between Connor who blocked my path when he saw Scarlett and also the fight between the Gym Leader and the Amelia (Amalia ? )image.thumb.png.4f779f302039b156b436407b8bc8385c.png

Now, I would like to know if there's a way for me to reload the map somehow. If it's possible.

Sadly, I saved like an idiot thinking it would reset after reloading the game. So whenever I reload the game, I'm right before the dude. 

Unless there's a way to restore an older save,

Just now, Versa said:

Sadly, I saved like an idiot thinking it would reset after reloading the game. So whenever I reload the game, I'm right before the dude. 

Unless there's a way to restore an older save,

You can go to the game file: user>Saved games> Pokemon Desolation 5
The saves are numbered, and also show how many hours of gameplay were at this point (example "844 - yourname - 37h 26m - 4 badges.rxdata." ) Choose one that seems the most appropriate and rename it "Game.rxdata", after deleting the original Game.rxdata. Reload the game and it should resume from whenever you saved that savefile.

Also, make sure beforehand, that you have the latest version, Desolation 5.1
I hear many bugs were solved with that

Edited by Suzuki

6 minutes ago, Suzuki said:

You can go to the game file: user>Saved games> Pokemon Desolation 5
The saves are numbered, and also show how many hours of gameplay were at this point (example "844 - yourname - 37h 26m - 4 badges.rxdata." ) Choose one that seems the most appropriate and rename it "Game.rxdata", after deleting the original Game.rxdata. Reload the game and it should resume from whenever you saved that savefile.

Also, make sure beforehand, that you have the latest version, Desolation 5.1
I hear many bugs were solved with that

Thank you so much for the help ! It worked !