Can anyone trade me a honedge, doublade, or aegislash?

Yooommeee

Aegislash is one of my favorite pokemon and im having a bit of trouble with adrienn. If anyone would be down that would be great. it can be any level and idrc about evs or ivs or anything. oh damn this should be in online play my bad. im gonna go to bed so if anyone is down to comply with me, we could like dm each other.

Edited by Yooommeee
Added something

On 8/26/2020 at 3:21 PM, lizalfo said:

I'm willing to give one if you still need it.

Yea id be down if ur ready. Do u have a discord? that would make this way easier. Mine is just Yooommeee#2450. U can dm me once ur ready if u have discord

Edited by Yooommeee
Added something

I know i recently did this but someone went MIA so i was wondering if anyone else was down. Idrc the stats or Iv or anything but maybe just a good nature?? i dont really have too much of an opinion i just want one. If anyone can thanks a lot. if u want my discord i can give it to u

10 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

My computer is currently on repair, and I expect it to be repaired by tomorrow. By then, I'll be able to trade you a Honedge. I will message you on Discord when I'm ready. Please be patient!

ok thanks a lot im nto exactly sure when im gonna be on but i think that i will be on around this time tomorrow

Edited by Yooommeee
Added something

11 hours ago, Yooommeee said:

ok thanks a lot im nto exactly sure when im gonna be on but i think that i will be on around this time tomorrow

Sorry, I didn't check this yesterday! I can still get it to you if you want, the thing's got an adamant nature and EV's in attack and hp. It's all fine if you're getting the other one tho, just lemme know.

Edited by lizalfo

12 hours ago, lizalfo said:

Sorry, I didn't check this yesterday! I can still get it to you if you want, the thing's got an adamant nature and EV's in attack and hp. It's all fine if you're getting the other one tho, just lemme know.

Im down for anytime could u let me know ur discord name but ima go to bed soon. i wil probs be on today around this time tomorrow

Edited by Yooommeee
Added something