Pokemon Legends(V7 In Development)!

Beeze

Alright! Hello people. Beeze is  back with an update! V5.5.    In preparation for V6, we have unleashed some fixes towards the game. There are new Features involved in the game which were added in V5 which is aimed to be one of the main game features in the future version of the game. That being said, V6 is in Development currently, and it is going to be a  big change in regards to the system. 

Here is what you can expect  in V5,5:

Spoiler

V5 Battle System  - As it has been mentioned  before, this game is meant to be more story driven, and as such, the choices made not only outside of battle, but inside of battles should effect the flow and direction of the battles.  We decided to release a test of the System Late game ;however,  how this system works is that it allows for active situations within battles through utilizing a command (for now, this is the call command and when certain conditions during a battle are triggered).  

- Bug fixes -  I have become aware that switching between characters have it's fair share of problems. I can fix this as much as possible and I have done so for 5.5 ;however, most of the fixes for Characters will be made in V6. So if there are problems in regards to them other than playability issues, then just know that we will be fixing them in the next version. Also, other fixes for various things will be fixed in the next Version.

Ev/IV/Leveling System - The Ev/Iv System did have a small issue with it where the limit was causing problems most of the times when breaking it. This is an error that has been fixed for V 5.5.  As for Leveling, I do intend to keep the format of leveling ;however, I do believe I will adopt a Level Cap feature. It has been somewhat added in V5 but it will be actually put in place in V6.  There is also intended  Leveling beyond 100. This will be a Feature of V6 which will allow you to go above the level.  The Ev training room's have been revamped and all of the items for training have been added to the Training Gym.  In V6, it will be a different System rather than just a shop System. There are plans for Ev training to be made more fun. Stay tuned for that.

Known Issues: Double Battle not possible when you have only one Unfainted Pokemon. This will be fixed in V6.

Pokemon Legends V 5.5 Download here

• 3 months later...
On 4/12/2024 at 8:34 PM, SH60 said:

I added the 5.5 update and looking at the PBS file for pokemon.txt all of the base stats for the pokemon are at 0 is there anything I missed?

pokemon.txt 657.67 kB · 1 download

Howdy! It appears that an issue occurred when you tried to use debug for the PBS, causing some hiccups in your files. Granted there wasn't a project file given alongside the exe file, some of your files  ended up missing  and as a result, the game recreated  those files into dummy files. Unfortunately, with the current build we are using, the only one's who have access to those files would be the staff.  

That being said, we have been working on revaluing the entire build of the game for a new version  of it which will be coming in the near future . Productions have started on V6 for Pokemon Legends so stay tuned for that! It's a major update that will make for  a significant change  in comparison to the other  Updates.  Previews coming soon. 

• 2 months later...
Alright! Hello people. We have a big Update! V6 of Legends is ready to shine! V6 of Pokemon legends gives the game a complete overhaul as we have updated to a more sustainable engine. Due to this , there have been quite a number of changes involved with the game. New features have been added, some functionalities were changed, and there will be new casts of characters.

New Additions: -New Main characters - As of right now, there are two Main characters. You can select one of them (Male/female).

New Rival  -  You have a Rival, but this person will be following you around as they will be a central part of the main story.

Story Overhaul -On an Island without any Pokemon, you have lived and become best friends with a girl named Kira which has remained strong for 16 years. Unlike most people on the island who shun Pokemon, you two are big Pokemon fans , alongside your 8 year old sister Hanna. One mysterious day, both you and Kira get a call from a 'Professor Victoria' , who invited both of you to see the world of Pokemon yourself; however, your first experience with Pokemon becomes much different than you thought it was. An evil Organization sets out to destroy you and your entire family, and . Will you, with the help of your friend Kira learn the mysteries of Pokemon? ? Or will you succumb to the allure of power and darkness,join the evil ones and bring this world to ruin?

FEATURES

-Beast Pokemon - Pokemon that are modified by the Team of Evil  which feeds off of it's frustrations.

-Mega evolution Stages - Mega stages will be in! (Initial, Advanced,True bond). These are unique feature to the game where Pokemons who have Mega evolution will go through stages of them starting from the beginning. When there is a True bond with Pokemon and Trainer, that will be when their power is at their maximum.

-New Mega Pokemon - There will be new Mega's made. We plan to cover a good range.

- Gym Badges  - The Game  will feature 9 Gym Badges for both stories making it a Grand total of 18 badges. There will also Be a Pokemon League, where you will face off against the best trainers in the region(s). There will be a cap on your level based on the number of badges you have obtained.

-Mystery Quest system - You want to set out on an adventure to places you've never seen before? Well you've come to the right place! Accept quests to go out to places you might have never even heard of before existing on regions you have explored, go through tougher explorations and missions in order to gain Great Rewards. The missions will get harder as you Rank up. (You will start at the Rank of Bronze and after completing enough missions and earning enough points you will Rank up. The Ranks are as follows : Rookie --> Normal--> Advanced---> Star -->Diamond--> Cool-->Ace ---> Intense-->Legendary). You will be able to put these Ranks onto your Trainer . Eg. You can be 'Ace trainer (Your name here)' when you go into both regular and online battle's.

-Ev Cap changed-  The Ev Cap for this game is 1200. You can put 300 Ev's into one stat as a maximum amount.

Coming soon:

Pokemon Contests - Pokemon Contests will be added to the game as a story of its own. It will feature the judgement round, and then the contest battle round.

to have a unique theme to it in comparison to how it is normally done.  (I cannot explain more than this here).

Online Battles - Online battling will be added to the game sometime in the future as well as Legend cup tournaments.

Event Islands:  These are islands where you participate in an event and gain event points. Gain enough for some unique prizes!

Spoiler

uupM8yS.pngCr4V9mA.pnglPxIiLT.pngTxjXTIO.pngimage.png5b151ED.png

Spoiler

NxRi5Ql.png77TxawL.pngOKnNRJy.pngwWEQhl9.png

DOWNLOAD POKEMON LEGENDS V6 HERE

RECRUITMENT UPDATE

Spoiler

What we are currently looking for:

Spriter: To make custom tileset graphics and Sprites for Pokemon. Trainer makers are also welcomed.

Programmer: We will  need someone who is capable of coding in things and know the latest essentials version in order for us to implement a lot of  the new features that we have planned.

Mapper:  We are looking for talented mappers to us with their skills. As a mapper, you will work with the development team to create  environments that will enhance the player experience.

Music Artists:  We are looking for people who can creeate unique music for our game. If you are a composer and would like to lend us your gift, we would like to hear from you.

Beta Testers:  We are always on the look out for more people to test features before they are launched in their entirety.  If you feel like contributing to the game you can apply as a Beta Tester. As a Beta Tester, you will get to test the game for bugs and errors before the game is released.

Event Director :  As an event director, you will be responsible for creating and placing events in the game.

Name:

Position:

Experience:

Energy level:

Availability:

Where to Contact us:

Found  your interest in this project? You can contact any staff member and speak about joining and we will go through the process of getting you on board!

Pokemon Legends Discord

9 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

image.png.c2bdab2b91506153f015be92232bf819.png

every time i try and battle aaron in povert town this pops up and the game immediately crashes afterwards effectively softlocking my progress

This will be looked into, but just to make sure, do you have atleast two pokemon?

57 minutes ago, Beeze said:

This will be looked into, but just to make sure, do you have atleast two pokemon?

ive yet to get another after hanna ran off with pidgeot, im guessing this is a tad bit important?

2 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

ive yet to get another after hanna ran off with pidgeot, im guessing this is a tad bit important?

You need atleast two pokemon to battle Aaron.

4 hours ago, Beeze said:

You need atleast two pokemon to battle Aaron.

yea i realized that but then i encountered the very same error not long after when i battled kira, i lost to her once then i went back and tried to refight her only for the game to spit out the exact same error as it gave me with the aaron issue (note i mean the actual kira, not the fake one ofc)

On 7/8/2024 at 11:17 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

yea i realized that but then i encountered the very same error not long after when i battled kira, i lost to her once then i went back and tried to refight her only for the game to spit out the exact same error as it gave me with the aaron issue (note i mean the actual kira, not the fake one ofc)

That's strange. I'm not sure what would cause that other than having only 1 pokemon. I will be looking into this.

On 7/8/2024 at 11:17 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

The Problem has been resolved!  Here is the Hotfix. You may require a rollback though due to the nature of the fix. If you do not have any back-up saves available, send your file to be roll-backed.

one other thing i was curious about, do you have any idea when/if speedup will be reimplimented cuz movement at times before getting the running shoes proper feels quite slow

3 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

one other thing i was curious about, do you have any idea when/if speedup will be reimplimented cuz movement at times before getting the running shoes proper feels quite slow

We are aiming to add back those features in the next version.