Theme Tour XXIII: Monotype LC ~

Kamina

hai guys and girls welcome to theme tour XXIII

In this theme tour, participants will using monotype LC teams. The choice their monotype is entirely up to themselves but there will be certain catches. First we will be following the LC tier listed by smogon since i cannot seem to find where out own LC tiers are. For the sake of balancing out monotype LC we are not going to allow the abilities drought/sand stream/Snow warning to be used but mono sand/ fire and ice are still allowed and we will also allow only 1 wild card so that mono types actually have a chance against their counters.

Smogon LC list is provided below

Make sure you realize that not all baby pokemon are allowed and it is your duty to make sure you you do not use such pokemon which include but are not limited to gligar/scyther/misdrevious/murkrow/meditite. If you are caught using a banned pokemon you will be immediately disqualified. Also all pokemon are supposed to be at level five so make sure you set them at that level before you go into your match.

The tournament will be run at the usual times, 7pm EST for signups and 8pm for the tournament itself!

The rules are as follows

Freeze Clause

Sleep Clause

OHKO Clause

Self KO Clause

Evasion Clause

Species Clause

Disallow spectators [till finals]

I hope to see all of you in the tourney

First place gets 500 reborn rupees and bragging rights

If you have any questions PM Kamina or Dark Desire

Edge was no where to be found!

Also if you have any questions about tour post them here as i am about to go out for lunch.

Also unlike lvl 100 pokemon if you want to max out a LC pokemon stat you do not set them at 252 but instead use a different approach which is outlined here ----> http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/little-cup-ev-spreads.64199/

FAQ

Q: Can i use the moves sandstorm/Hail/sunny day/rain dance

A: yes

• 4 months later...