Pokemon Reborn Steam Banner

Ripowal

I altered a picture I found to make a custom Steam grid for myself, and I thought I'd upload it here in case anyone else wanted to have a nice graphic when opening Reborn in Steam. I uploaded my basic template and the one I customized with a few of the pokemon on my team - so anyone can add some pokemon to the template, or use it as-is.

post-39734-0-73695900-1379307052_thumb.png

post-39734-0-84901000-1379307053_thumb.png

I like this. I will note that it seems kind of... empty? without the Pokemon you add to your personalized one. It just feels like there should be something there to me.

I like your choice of font for "Reborn" though. Which font is that? And I presume you made this in Photoshop?

Oh lordy, no, I don't have photoshop. I started with this image I found, put it in MS paint, filled in the cropped parts of the logo, and then did a lot of selecting grids, copying them, lining them up, and filling in the black. (So I actually don't know what font it is, sorry - it looks kind of like Bank Gothic?)

I know it feels empty, but it's really easy to throw the pokemon in there since their bulbapedia images already have transparent backgrounds.

Edited by Ripowal