You Ain't Too Cool For School

Huggyboo

Hey everyone, Huggy here and i'm bored as shit!

Right now i'm having on of my insomnia trips where i get some confounded thought in my head and i have to work on it till i'm done. Thankfully this generally ends positively with class schedules, house cleaning, homework, or plans for world domination.

Anyways my current thought i want to heat everyone else's thoughts on it as well!

Basically i'm stuck on the idea of a revised school curriculum for high schools. One that could be presented for a nationwide standard to increase the educational level for future students. Now i'm speaking more in the case of America, but people not in america feel free to input as well!

I simply ask anyone who replies to tell me about classes you felt help make/made your high school career enjoyable! Also tell me classes you never got offered but feel should be something everyone needs!

My school had a requirement for 3 years of Science and Social Studies and 4 years of English and Mathematics. Personally i think science is more important than english and the two should have been flipped, but i also never got to take Humanities (as it was removed from the curriculum before my last semester) and Home Ec was never offered but it totally should have been!

So feel free to post, or don't and be a nub like Kaito... your choice... c(0 o0)p

What the education system doesn't need is a different distribution of classes.

What needs to change is how teachers a paid, how a student's aptitude is assessed, and a shift away from the data-banking style of teaching.

That aside

Class: Cannabis Culture

Class Code: 420C

Classroom: Depending on the school, don't be so cliche

Description:

Students 420blazeit, in a safe environment that includes munchies, tons of drinks, and all the Bob Marley posters you can dream of.

What the education system doesn't need is a different distribution of classes.

What needs to change is how teachers a paid, how a student's aptitude is assessed, and a shift away from the data-banking style of teaching.

That aside

Class: Cannabis Culture

Class Code: 420C

Classroom: Depending on the school, don't be so cliche

Description:

Students 420blazeit, in a safe environment that includes munchies, tons of drinks, and all the Bob Marley posters you can dream of.

So much yes.