Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

Yup, that was the number I had on my head as well. So, 1 spot left people!

I would like to know everyone's preference on wether to be on Unit S or Covert Ops, in order to sort things out. Oldersign ups will have priority of choice (since C.Ops was originally made for people who were waiting to enter Unit S).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone eventually ends up on the main force so don't worry too much.

((speaking of which Notus...did I send you the Covert Ops plot stuff? I don't remember if I did in that pm I sent. If not I can get it to you in a jiffy.))

Actually you didn't, I thought those were to be made on the fly XD.

Yea Notus there was a few Covert Ops things planned, however, they also converged with the main story line at one point and just became part of the main squad. I reckon we should just ax the Covert Team and put everyone into the Main Squad. ((after they finish the mission in chapter 2 of course.))

Imagine how I felt about that, I had no clue that was going to happen. Thinking I have an advantage against her, pssshaw that was silly. Glad you like it though, it is a very well thought out storyline and I am sure it will continue to entertain. ((I mean...I have seen the rest of it since I was hosting it for awhile, the Covert Ops team dragged it out a long time and made me not really plan to host again. Thought this was going to die and there wasn't really much I could do.))

• Support Squad

Unit S, if you would be so kind.

I don't think i've ever made it a secret, but I RP for the times when the Characters I make get to be in the limelight. I figure Unit S would be the best for that.

Tonight is the deadline for covert ops. If it doesn't work out until then don't worry, I'll bunnie everybody and close it. Now, note I'm only doing that this time, next I'll do what Acquie specified - trigger a bad end.

Yup, I´ll post the new thread very soon! Just to notice again, there will be no more Covert Ops squad (at first). Everyone will be assigned to the main team - Unit Sylveon.

Other things to remember:

-This RP is a Dystopia, and as such it may be pretty dark... And dangerous. Trust me, I won´t have many moral issues with killing characters in this one. [insert evil laugh here]

-Try to check on the IC and OOC as much as you can. As there are many people in this dialogues between characters tend to be very frequent. Always check to see if you´re not unknowingly ignoring someone.

-Most important of all: have FUN! :D

Now, without further ado, welcome once again to Pokémon: Aftermath!

Oops, sorry, I've been using it in UtH and didn't realize it was this bad. Going to do it right away.

EDIT: Done, is it better now?

Edited by Notus